PDA

View Full Version : Inside Mark Ronson’s Spanish-Style LA House

test

monicarivers
03-22-2020, 03:15 PM
A fun diversion...I only posted it because you’ll see that Mark has the very famous Supremes at Lincoln Center poster hanging in his living room! I guess he is a fan and hope he’s working with DR on her new album!

https://youtu.be/0_BEwbnmRZ4

khansperac
03-22-2020, 03:33 PM
I saw a comment on Facebook by someone saying that the collaboration is not happening. Don’t know who that person is, or the validity of that statement. Hopefully Bluebrock has more info.

Bluebrock
03-23-2020, 02:58 AM
I saw a comment on Facebook by someone saying that the collaboration is not happening. Don’t know who that person is, or the validity of that statement. Hopefully Bluebrock has more info.
Mark Ronson has had some health issues recently and has been unable to work. I am told he is in a better place now, but the whole project has been put on hold due to the coronavirus. Diana has cancelled all engagements for the rest of 2020 and will be staying away from the studio. It is hoped Mark Ronson will be involved when the project resumes next year but at the moment nothing is confirmed. It is hoped that her UK tour will be put back for 12 months, so basically everything that was planned for 2020 will hopefully take place in 2021. Diana is taking no chances with her health. She need never work again, but she continues to love performing and will continue to do so if her health and world events permit it. That is all i can tell you at the moment.

jack020
03-23-2020, 04:19 AM
Seeing the Supremes and Judy Garland hanging on the walls of a "straight" man's house makes me wonder. Cool house tho!

gman
03-23-2020, 05:11 AM
the house itself is one of the nicest ones I've seen and very much to my taste style wise...In my dreams I would be very happy with it! .... the landscape is gorgeous...can't say I'd be too comfortable with the interior....a bit too busy on the eyes and non traditional for me...except for possibly the blue room and the kitchen... he'd have to take everything else with him.

Circa 1824
03-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Mark Ronson has had some health issues recently and has been unable to work. I am told he is in a better place now, but the whole project has been put on hold due to the coronavirus. Diana has cancelled all engagements for the rest of 2020 and will be staying away from the studio. It is hoped Mark Ronson will be involved when the project resumes next year but at the moment nothing is confirmed. It is hoped that her UK tour will be put back for 12 months, so basically everything that was planned for 2020 will hopefully take place in 2021. Diana is taking no chances with her health. She need never work again, but she continues to love performing and will continue to do so if her health and world events permit it. That is all i can tell you at the moment.

I do not believe for a second that this person or any other person here has any inside information about Diana Ross coming from inside Ross camp. Ross would never tolerate any insider talking for her or about her.

Bluebrock
03-23-2020, 11:14 AM
I do not believe for a second that this person or any other person here has any inside information about Diana Ross coming from inside Ross camp. Ross would never tolerate any insider talking for her or about her.
And that my dear friend is your choice and your opinion, and i have no problem whatsoever with that. Believe me. Don't believe me. I really don't care either way.

Roberta75
03-23-2020, 12:12 PM

Well you are 130% wrong wrong wrong on this Debbie Downer.

Jimi LaLumia
03-23-2020, 12:52 PM
Bluebrock Rocks!!

sansradio
03-23-2020, 02:10 PM
Bluebrock Rocks!!

Damn straight!

sophisticated_soul
03-23-2020, 02:27 PM
Damn straight!

Double damn straight!

lucky2012
03-23-2020, 03:19 PM
I've appreciated and always welcome Bluebrock and his posts!

mowsville
03-23-2020, 06:33 PM
God there really are some vile prats on here...Bluebrock's posts are the ones I look forward most to reading and this forum would be a lot duller without them...keep em coming Bluebrock.

Boogiedown
03-23-2020, 06:45 PM
Mark Ronson has had some health issues recently and has been unable to work. I am told he is in a better place now, but the whole project has been put on hold due to the coronavirus. Diana has cancelled all engagements for the rest of 2020 and will be staying away from the studio. It is hoped Mark Ronson will be involved when the project resumes next year but at the moment nothing is confirmed......

So is Diana signed to Mark Ronson's newish Zelig Records??

PeaceNHarmony
03-23-2020, 06:53 PM
the house itself is one of the nicest ones I've seen and very much to my taste style wise...In my dreams I would be very happy with it! .... the landscape is gorgeous...can't say I'd be too comfortable with the interior....a bit too busy on the eyes and non traditional for me...except for possibly the blue room and the kitchen... he'd have to take everything else with him.I'd just take him and leave everything else :p

PeaceNHarmony
03-23-2020, 06:57 PM
God there really are some vile prats on here...Bluebrock's posts are the ones I look forward most to reading and this forum would be a lot duller without them...keep em coming Bluebrock.Yup - Bluebrock all the way! Even if he did not have real-deal info on par with Ralph and George at the time of Motown's heyday, he has more contemporary info and always manages to retain sanity in the face of the polluters.

Bluebrock
03-24-2020, 02:52 AM
So is Diana signed to Mark Ronson's newish Zelig Records??
Not to my knowledge.