PDA

View Full Version : Florence grandchild and great grandchildren dren

test

luke
03-19-2020, 11:32 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqsiEsk5_eY Quite the resemblance!

marv2
03-19-2020, 11:47 PM
Wow, that is amazing how they all favor Flo. Florence's genes were very strong I see. Thanks for this Luke.

marv2
03-19-2020, 11:48 PM
Flo's grandson Appleton, who is a rap artist looks just like his granddad Tommy Chapman.

RanRan79
03-20-2020, 10:26 PM
This video was created and posted by that sick bitch who has been making vids first claiming that she's Flo's niece and now claiming she's Flo's daughter. Remember she said Diana Ross was in Flo's basement the night before she died? Yeah, that psycho. Now the woman in most of the photos does bare a striking resemblance to Flo, but whether she's [[the woman supposedly identified as Kristin) Flo's actual granddaughter or not remains to be revealed. What is apparent is that Variety Chenevert aka Nichole Rene Ballard is a very sick individual who has latched onto the memory of a deceased mostly backing vocalist in the Supremes and I'm betting she'd catch an ass whooping from Flo's children and grandchildren over her antics. This is very sick and should be brought to their attention. Just the thought that this woman is posting the photos of someone's small children...this is a level of sickness that doesn't even exist in this forum.

monicarivers
03-20-2020, 11:06 PM
This video was created and posted by that sick bitch who has been making vids first claiming that she's Flo's niece and now claiming she's Flo's daughter. Remember she said Diana Ross was in Flo's basement the night before she died? Yeah, that psycho. Now the woman in most of the photos does bare a striking resemblance to Flo, but whether she's [[the woman supposedly identified as Kristin) Flo's actual granddaughter or not remains to be revealed. What is apparent is that Variety Chenevert aka Nichole Rene Ballard is a very sick individual who has latched onto the memory of a deceased mostly backing vocalist in the Supremes and I'm betting she'd catch an ass whooping from Flo's children and grandchildren over her antics. This is very sick and should be brought to their attention. Just the thought that this woman is posting the photos of someone's small children...this is a level of sickness that doesn't even exist in this forum.

exactly...however “DETROITLIVES313” [[whoever that may be...), has let us know that the video sparks such joy!!!

Bluebrock
03-21-2020, 02:45 AM
exactly...however “DETROITLIVES313” [[whoever that may be...), has let us know that the video sparks such joy!!!
And we all know who that is don't we? Disgraceful.

Circa 1824
03-21-2020, 06:45 AM
Wow, that is amazing how they all favor Flo. Florence's genes were very strong I see. Thanks for this Luke.

Amazing beyond belief ..... NOT

PeaceNHarmony
03-21-2020, 07:53 AM
exactly...however “DETROITLIVES313” [[whoever that may be...), has let us know that the video sparks such joy!!!The depth of depravity of this 'person' is endless. Now claiming that someone specific was in Florence Ballard's basement the night she died? And still allowed on monitored forums? Isn't it a federal crime to falsely incriminate an innocent person in a murder?? Shame.

monicarivers
03-21-2020, 11:36 AM
And we all know who that is don't we? Disgraceful.

Here’s another beauty - naturally this person’s commentaries live all over any/all videos in our feeds related to DRATS:

RanRan79
03-21-2020, 11:39 AM
I'm wondering if this psycho is connected to something I ran across on the net years ago. There was a write up about up and coming young artists and there was a singer who was no older than 21, she looked like she could be kin to Flo, and she claimed to be Flo's great niece. I had the opportunity to ask Maxine Ballard about her and Maxine claimed to have never heard of her. I always thought that was strange. I know the Ballards are a big family. I myself am the grandson of two grandmothers who are one of many children in each of their families numbering in the double digits. And yet it's difficult for me to imagine either of them being unaware of the name of one of their siblings grandchildren, especially one attempting a singing career. I wonder if this mystery has anything to do with that Variety nutjob. This is really crazy. I can understand someone lying about being Diana's daughter, but Florence? This might be the oddest Motown related story of all time. Can anyone think of anything stranger?

monicarivers
03-21-2020, 11:45 AM
I'm wondering if this psycho is connected to something I ran across on the net years ago. There was a write up about up and coming young artists and there was a singer who was no older than 21, she looked like she could be kin to Flo, and she claimed to be Flo's great niece. I had the opportunity to ask Maxine Ballard about her and Maxine claimed to have never heard of her. I always thought that was strange. I know the Ballards are a big family. I myself am the grandson of two grandmothers who are one of many children in each of their families numbering in the double digits. And yet it's difficult for me to imagine either of them being unaware of the name of one of their siblings grandchildren, especially one attempting a singing career. I wonder if this mystery has anything to do with that Variety nutjob. This is really crazy. I can understand someone lying about being Diana's daughter, but Florence? This might be the oddest Motown related story of all time. Can anyone think of anything stranger?

Probably yet another loony in cahoots with a bunch of other loonies [[some of whom are on this very forum) to perpetuate the myth of Saint Flo, the greatest soul singer who never was, at the expense of trashing BG and DR and maintaining that they are culpable for her demise.

Circa 1824
03-21-2020, 03:22 PM
Here’s another beauty - naturally this person’s commentaries live all over any/all videos in our feeds related to DRATS:

i feel in love with the Supremes because of one person’s extraordinary voice. If truth be told, I hardly noticed the two gals behind her.

midnightman
03-21-2020, 05:42 PM
Wait, that woman claimed Diana was at the basement of Florence's house the night of her death? WTF?

How's a woman who was by now an internationally known film and music superstar with three children gonna be at someone's basement in a Detroit suburb on a cold February night in 1976? These people have lost their minds.

jobeterob
03-21-2020, 06:36 PM
Or never had any mind

Roberta75
03-21-2020, 08:22 PM
Wait, that woman claimed Diana was at the basement of Florence's house the night of her death? WTF?

How's a woman who was by now an internationally known film and music superstar with three children gonna be at someone's basement in a Detroit suburb on a cold February night in 1976? These people have lost their minds.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They have lost there darned mids. I just looked at the video and the crazed lady who claims to be Flo Ballards niece could have grabbed any kids and video taped them.

midnightman
03-23-2020, 02:54 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They have lost there darned mids. I just looked at the video and the crazed lady who claims to be Flo Ballards niece could have grabbed any kids and video taped them.

I wonder how Flo's daughters feel about this weirdo.

RanRan79
03-23-2020, 06:17 PM

She sure did. I think this was still during the period that she claimed she was Flo's niece. She said she was at the house that night and saw Flo, Diana and two men go down into Flo's basement. A short time later Flo has a medical emergency. Now she's gone from telling folks she's the niece of Flo Ballard to now claiming to be her daughter. This is a sordid mess. The lady should be hospitalized. She's not right in the head. I believe she poses a safety threat to Flo's daughters, especially since she's now calling herself Nichole Rene. I wouldn't be surprised if the real Nicole Rene, Flo's daughter, went missing and this crazy bitch was trying to take her place. Disgusting.

RanRan79
03-23-2020, 06:20 PM
I wonder how Flo's daughters feel about this weirdo.

I don't know if they even know. I know Lisa be on FB but I'm not friends with her as I don't want to be intrusive or creepy [["I'm a big fan of your mom, can we be friends?":eek:). Hopefully someone can get word to them. And isn't Nicole [[the real one) releasing a book? Imagine how messy it could get if this phony started interfering with Nicole's sales, publicity, etc.

PeaceNHarmony
03-23-2020, 07:03 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They have lost there darned mids. I just looked at the video and the crazed lady who claims to be Flo Ballards niece could have grabbed any kids and video taped them.And, Ms. Roberta, probably "done did"!!! How are you doing in this terrible time?

midnightman
03-25-2020, 01:11 PM
I don't know if they even know. I know Lisa be on FB but I'm not friends with her as I don't want to be intrusive or creepy [["I'm a big fan of your mom, can we be friends?":eek:). Hopefully someone can get word to them. And isn't Nicole [[the real one) releasing a book? Imagine how messy it could get if this phony started interfering with Nicole's sales, publicity, etc.

Yeah, Nicole is releasing a biography on her mother [[I think Nicole was the one featured in Diana Ross' E! True Hollywood Story documentary).

monicarivers
03-25-2020, 02:27 PM
Yeah, Nicole is releasing a biography on her mother [[I think Nicole was the one featured in Diana Ross' E! True Hollywood Story documentary).

What else is there to say at this point? I would, however, like a proper remastered release of Flo’s ABC work.

thanxal
03-25-2020, 03:03 PM
What else is there to say at this point? I would, however, like a proper remastered release of Flo’s ABC work.
If I'm not mistaken, those masters may have burned in the 2008 Universal fire. I recall reading about what was in that building and I think it said ABC Records masters were there. Can anyone confirm?

IMissFlo93
03-25-2020, 03:47 PM
If I'm not mistaken, those masters may have burned in the 2008 Universal fire. I recall reading about what was in that building and I think it said ABC Records masters were there. Can anyone confirm?

Yes they went up in flames, and don'tyouforgetit!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Universal_Studios_fire#List_of_artists_affect ed

ballardfan67
06-06-2020, 06:31 PM
That girl her name was Jennifer Edison. I remember her from years ago

monicarivers
06-06-2020, 07:13 PM
How odd is this thread? I thought we weren’t supposed to be discussing the families of the Supremes because they’re not Supremes. I guess that only applies to those who aren’t related to poor Saint Flo or the most articulate, best interview personality of all time, Miss Mary Wilson.

RanRan79
06-07-2020, 11:20 AM
That girl her name was Jennifer Edison. I remember her from years ago

Which girl?

BobbyC
06-07-2020, 11:41 AM
Ranran--I never heard of this psycho! If all that is true, it perfectly sums up why I'd never want to be famous! Dealing with the crazies would bring me down fast.

detmotownguy
06-07-2020, 11:39 PM
Can’t the FBI do something about this if Flo’s daughter filed a complaint. This is very odd.

ballardfan67
11-15-2020, 03:39 PM
the girl who stated she was Flo's great niece and she was a singer. Her name was Jennifer Edison

TheMotownManiac
11-15-2020, 03:46 PM

that was Marv2

sansradio
11-15-2020, 05:05 PM
that was Marv2

They knew. They were trolling him, even after his passing, which got them banned.