PDA

View Full Version : Diana in Providence

test

mindful1
03-18-2020, 08:04 PM
Anyone happen to recall when she performed at the PPAC promoting FBTP?
[[Tracee was there) and I don't recall the sound system and her voice ever having sounded quite as amazing: perfectly crystal clear and strong . Really one of the most memorable of her concerts for me. Also I remember how she looked goddess like as she entered her vehicle, waving to us. All around one of the most satisfying nights!

jobucats
03-18-2020, 10:04 PM
Anyone happen to recall when she performed at the PPAC promoting FBTP?
[[Tracee was there) and I don't recall the sound system and her voice ever having sounded quite as amazing: perfectly crystal clear and strong . Really one of the most memorable of her concerts for me. Also I remember how she looked goddess like as she entered her vehicle, waving to us. All around one of the most satisfying nights!

Help this old man here....what is PPAC and FBTP. Some of us are not quick to identify something with the just the letters. THANKS

reese
03-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Help this old man here....what is PPAC and FBTP. Some of us are not quick to identify something with the just the letters. THANKS

The Providence Performing Arts Center and "The Force Behind the Power."

I remember seeing an ad for the show fairly early in 1991. Unfortunately, I don't have a date but my memory is that it took place quite a bit prior to her hitting the area that summer and way before the album was even released.