PDA

View Full Version : Clarence Burke Radio Interview Today At 4pm On WNCU 90.7

test

GeeTee(HPK)
03-19-2011, 12:24 PM
This afternoon at 4pm, WNCU will be doing interview with Clarence Burke of the 5 Stairsteps,Stairsteps,Invisible Man's Band.

The name of the program is "The Funk Show" with Howard Burchette .

http://www.wncu.org/listen-now

GeeTee(HPK)
03-19-2011, 04:09 PM
The program has started now. The interview also includes the parents of the Burke family. Mr.and Mrs. Burke

GeeTee(HPK)
03-19-2011, 05:48 PM
I hope people on the forum is listening to this program. I'm not sure if this will be available as a podcast. You are missing some very important info being shared by Clarence Jr., mother Betty and father Clarence Sr. [[plus they are playing some cool selection by the Stairsteps and other artists)

catwoman55
03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
I am listening, too, and, people, this is a fabulous interview! If you're missing it, you are missing a rare treat. I hope that there will be a podcast available. Mr. and Mrs. Burke, and Clarence, Jr., are dropping SO much knowledge and history!

GeeTee(HPK)
03-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Thank you ! Someone else is listening to this interview,besides myself !

GeeTee(HPK)
03-19-2011, 06:46 PM
There will be a part 2 of this interview. If anyone is interested, I will post details later.

GeeTee(HPK)
03-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Correction,there will not be a part 2 to this interview,as earlier stated.
Hopefully there will be a podcast available,because you really missed a great interview !

GeeTee(HPK)
03-20-2011, 07:34 PM
[[In case anyone is interested) There will be a follow up to yesterday's interview. It will be conducted into 3 parts. Part 1 was yesterday. I'm not sure when part 2 and 3 will air, but it will include other family members of the Burkes/Stairsteps.

Maybe if I would have put in the heading of the thread "Clarence Burke of the 5 Stairsteps" Radio Interview", it would have generated more buzz. [[my bad !)