03-04-2020, 01:08 PM
https://youtu.be/OsT9CpPB4gw

Lovely real lovely.

vgalindo
03-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Absolutely beautiful!

jobeterob
03-04-2020, 01:50 PM
She lives in a space most of the rest of world doesn't; she has had a whole life as a huge celebrity. But she has a spiritual side that probably came from adversity she faced despite the fact she was a huge success. That spiritual side can be difficult for many to understand but for her, it seems so very real.

Boogiedown
03-04-2020, 03:05 PM
I love her message of gratitude . Diana Ross has a lot to be proud of and grateful for .. ...a lifetime's worth, and I'm sure at this point and age it is crystallizing for her .....

as do we all, sometimes hidden or lost amongst the rest of the noise that is life .
I like the idea that she mentions being grateful ... even if for a tree. [[ I love my trees !)

.....[[Not sure about this just "call me" invite though ...ya like she's gonna pick up !!:p) Maybe she means it figuratively...

DGYTop69
03-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Miss Ross, lifting her audience with love...

PeaceNHarmony
03-04-2020, 07:58 PM
She lives in a space most of the rest of world doesn't; she has had a whole life as a huge celebrity. But she has a spiritual side that probably came from adversity she faced despite the fact she was a huge success. That spiritual side can be difficult for many to understand but for her, it seems so very real.Very, very well stated. And we all must [[or should ...) never forget that we never, ever [[EVER) know what another fellow human has experienced or how they absorbed that experience. This is a lovely, heartfelt statement from a lady [[truly, a LADY), who has always retreated from this sort of public pronouncement. Diana must really feel this message.

Ollie9
03-05-2020, 08:12 AM
!)

Not sure about this just "call me" invite though ...ya like she's gonna pick up !!:p

I tried once but it was engaged like forever so i gave up.:)
Diana is sounding strong and clear these days which bodes well for the new album. Any news at all anyone???