PDA

View Full Version : The Persuaders: Peace In The Valley of Love

test

PeaceNHarmony
02-16-2020, 10:31 AM
Haven't heard this one in a while. Just ... perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Eoc0Dh7Ao

thatanyway
02-16-2020, 04:04 PM
Haven't heard this one in a while. Just ... perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Eoc0Dh7Ao

.....................You have no idea about the synchronicity in your post. So.........
A friend of mine passed away a few days ago. This is the 1st time that I look at this forum since he passed on. And he used to play with the Persuaders, ''when he was a baby'', as he would say.
There is peace in the valley of love.

PeaceNHarmony
02-16-2020, 04:30 PM
.....................You have no idea about the synchronicity in your post. So.........
A friend of mine passed away a few days ago. This is the 1st time that I look at this forum since he passed on. And he used to play with the Persuaders, ''when he was a baby'', as he would say.
There is peace in the valley of love.Wow - so sorry to hear about your friend; it would be interesting to hear more of what you know about his experiences. The entire lp is excellent as well as this not-often-enough played cut. I do hope there is peace for you both and I'm glad to have [[without realization) donated a bit of a memorial. Best wishes.

thatanyway
02-16-2020, 05:40 PM
Wow - so sorry to hear about your friend; it would be interesting to hear more of what you know about his experiences. The entire lp is excellent as well as this not-often-enough played cut. I do hope there is peace for you both and I'm glad to have [[without realization) donated a bit of a memorial. Best wishes.

His name is Ronny Drayton, you will be able to find quite a bit about him across the web, although perhaps not things such as this, such as he toured with them in the 70s. They toured in packages, and he kept a lot of respect for ''costume acts'', as he sometimes referred to them, to this day.
Ahh yes it's a sad time.
Thank you.