PDA

View Full Version : Nate Dog has passed last night away at 41

test

rod_rick
03-16-2011, 08:39 AM
EW.com quote regarding the death of Nate Dog West Cost singer/rapper

Singer Nate Dogg [[Nathaniel Dwayne Hale), who came to fame in the 1990s after debuting on Dr. Dre’s The Chronic, died last night at the age of 41. The singer suffered a stroke in 2008. The cause of death has not yet been released. News of his death was first reported by the Long Beach, Calif. newspaper the Press Telegram, which confirmed the news with Nate’s family.

Following his debut on The Chronic, Nate’s streetwise-smooth hooks were an integral part of the loosely defined 1990s hip-hop subgenre known as G-Funk. He appeared on records by Warren G [[“Regulate”), Snoop Dogg [[“B—– Please”), and several tracks by Tupac, and later sung hooks on records by Ludacris, 50 Cent, Eminem, and many others. He also released a number of solo albums, including G-Funk Classics Vol. 1 & 2, Music & Me, and Nate Dogg

paladin
03-16-2011, 08:55 AM
G Funk has lost a true soldier and proponent of the West Coast sound...... Rest In Peace Regulator..........

abfan
03-16-2011, 09:57 AM
wow this is shocking.I was just playing a interview on him last week on YT..He was the hook man 4 sure

marv2
03-16-2011, 10:23 AM
RIP Nate Dogg! You were one of the best....................

GeeTee(HPK)
03-16-2011, 11:30 AM
I happen to like this cut with Nate Dogg, using the Toto sample. [[and this is the clean version)
May he rest in peace. :[[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpvFqURDXo

paladin
03-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Dam GT me too, I mean I love this song, plus the edited intro where he's having a conversation with a Mafia Don and after some issues he tells a guy to get him a slice of pizza........this cut was a Steppers Delight....yes........