PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross and Luther Vandross: "If Ever You're in My Arms Again"

test

TNSUN
01-07-2020, 05:25 AM
IEYIMAA would have been a great duet with Diana Ross and Luther- with Luther and Michael Masser as co-producers of the song. Has this song ever been recorded as a duet?

Bluebrock
01-07-2020, 06:30 AM
IEYIMAA would have been a great duet with Diana Ross and Luther- with Luther and Michael Masser as co-producers of the song. Has this song ever been recorded as a duet?

It's a lovely song for sure. I am not aware of any duet versions. I agree this could have been great for Diana and Luther.

monicarivers
03-26-2020, 10:05 PM
It's a lovely song for sure. I am not aware of any duet versions. I agree this could have been great for Diana and Luther.

yes of course...written by the late great Ross scribe Mr. Michael Masser!

Ollie9
03-27-2020, 04:57 PM
Sounds an awful lot like “Now Where Starting Over Again” to me. Pleasant enough.

Bluebrock
03-27-2020, 05:26 PM
yes of course...written by the late great Ross scribe Mr. Michael Masser!
It's probably my favorite Peabo song. Beautiful song.

RanRan79
03-28-2020, 11:12 PM
I just knew when I entered the thread that I was going to find some rare video or audio of Diana and Luther performing this song together. I was so excited. Now I'm so disappointed!!!:mad:

Yes, this would've been a great duet between them.

captainjames
03-29-2020, 07:56 PM
Agreed, it would have made a good duet but practically anything they could have come up with would have been great.