PDA

View Full Version : Motown Museum Honor

test

thelastsupreme
12-15-2019, 03:42 PM
16732 I'm so grateful to Hitsville USA and the Motown Museum for honoring me and my contributions of inspiration. Scherrie Joyce and I were in Detroit for the wonderful Motown 60th event at Bert's Warehouse, and invited to the Motown Museum, I couldn't believe my eyes when I came around the corner. Thanks to David Soulomind and all the lovely staff and curators for such a phenomenal surprise!

Happy Holidays all and love from Susaye

marv2
12-15-2019, 04:08 PM
Beautiful, excellent! I am so proud of the Museum and of you Susaye! I was one of the early volunteers at the Museum back in the 80s when Mrs. Edwards was there. It has really come a long way from the days of taping pictures on the walls LOL! Congratulations and Happy Holidays to you too. Check out the thread on here for "The Supremes I Don't Want to Lose You".

SatansBlues
12-15-2019, 04:59 PM
How nice. Great to read a post from the Last Supreme!

detmotownguy
12-16-2019, 08:00 PM
Ah Susaye you simply have that certain spark. High Energy is simply the best song under the Sups name. Still sounds fresh today. We all have our favorites, but MSS grouping was the best. Thanks for coming into the forum.

jobeterob
12-16-2019, 08:16 PM
Always nice to see you drop in! Merry Christmas.

midnightman
12-16-2019, 09:42 PM
Hi Susaye! :)
Sorry if you saw my opinion on your performance of a song you did in the final album hehe :D