PDA

View Full Version : Someday We'll Be Together on 60's Channel Sirius XM

test

Jimi LaLumia
12-13-2019, 11:41 AM
the announcer said;
" and now Diana Ross and the Supremes... but not really..
and "Someday We'll Be Together".. but not really..
the afternoon guy... lol

thommg
12-13-2019, 11:52 AM
LOL! It reminds me of the DJ at the Supremes reunion at the Motown Cafe in New York City. He started playing Stoned Love but announced it as "another hit for Diana Ross and the Supremes".

lucky2012
12-13-2019, 11:57 AM
he announcer said;
the afternoon guy... lol
LOL. Would have loved to hear that!

It reminds me of the DJ at the Supremes reunion at the Motown Cafe in New York City. He started playing Stoned Love but announced it as "another hit for Diana Ross and the Supremes".[/LEFT]]
Not as funny! I have to have more patience with non-Supremes fans, this guy was a *#! DJ!

grangertim
12-14-2019, 07:31 PM
I always thought Diana should have approached Jackie Hicks, Marlene Barrow, and Louvain Demps for the Diana Ross and The Supremes Return to Love tour.

Love Child, Someday, etc would have sounded authentic!

[[And before I get flamed or, worse, get serious replies as to why that wouldn’t have worked .... calm down, I am CLEARLY joking!)

Circa 1824
12-15-2019, 07:36 AM
Actually, that is a great idea. Far better and more authentic than who she ultimately picked.

I always thought Diana should have approached Jackie Hicks, Marlene Barrow, and Louvain Demps for the Diana Ross and The Supremes Return to Love tour.

[[And before I get flamed or, worse, get serious replies as to why that wouldn’t have worked .... calm down, I am CLEARLY joking!)

CoolKatz
12-29-2019, 09:58 AM

The Andantes did not provide the vocals on Someday instead it was the Waters along with Merry Clayton. The Waters are performing and still sound great today

marv2
12-29-2019, 11:09 AM
the announcer said;
the afternoon guy... lol

Wow! I guess everyone read Mary Wilson's "Dreamgirl, My Life As A Supreme"!

Jimi LaLumia
12-29-2019, 07:06 PM
as if Diana Ross got to pick..do you really think Gordy let her pick? you must be delirious then..from 1965 and onward, The Supremes became the Berry Gordy show , every move and every detail