PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love -Dec. 7, 2019!

test

marv2
12-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Get ready U.K.......here she comes! LOL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eyOyu5TKvU

marv2
12-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Get that money Diane! hehehehehehehehe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCMOtYb8iY

TomatoTom123
12-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Can't wait!!!!! :D

Guy
12-09-2019, 01:03 AM
What on earth?

So this is for anyone who believes she performs simply because she loves performing and not because she wants to make money.

khansperac
12-09-2019, 01:19 AM
This was a charity event for cancer research.

marv2
12-09-2019, 01:42 AM
What on earth?

So this is for anyone who believes she performs simply because she loves performing and not because she wants to make money.

Exactly! This is the same woman that refused to perform on Soul Train the whole time she was at Motown!

marv2
12-09-2019, 01:51 AM
She has also been completely ignoring the entire Motown 60th Anniversary year. I don't think she's done even one interview in commemoration of this significant milestone.

detmotownguy
12-09-2019, 05:20 AM
Ouch, what happened?

detmotownguy
12-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Ouch, what happened?

mowsville
12-09-2019, 06:42 AM
Actually I have read somewhere it was Berry Gordy that wouldnt let her perform on Soul Train....god the crap that spills out of your mouth.

Circa 1824
12-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Good for Diana. Everyone knows the story of Motown already. Books, movies, Broadway shows have told the story countless times. There is nothing new to tell. It is getting boring.

marv2
12-09-2019, 08:25 AM
Actually I have read somewhere it was Berry Gordy that wouldnt let her perform on Soul Train....god the crap that spills out of your mouth.

Why would he not allow her on Soul Train? Other Motown artists appeared on the show.

marv2
12-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Ouch, what happened?

I am asking myself the same thing.

PeaceNHarmony
12-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Actually I have read somewhere it was Berry Gordy that wouldnt let her perform on Soul Train....god the crap that spills out of your mouth.A-HA! So that's who, as djt mentioned on Friday, needs to flush his toilet 10-15 times! To flush his mouth-crap! Hehehe

mowsville
12-09-2019, 09:30 AM
As soon as she left Motown Soul Train dedicated a show to her...that kind of speaks for itself really..Gordy was trying too hard to make her appeal to the white record buying public by getting her to sing far too many standards on tv...I guess even Diana realised that The Lady Is A Tramp etc wouldnt go down too well with the Soul Train audience...her not appearing on Soul Train seriously caused a "sell out" tag and damaged her record sales on some releases that the Soul Train audience would have lapped up...and Diana knew this..another of Gordys stupid mistakes.

marv2
12-09-2019, 10:30 AM
A-HA! So that's who, as djt mentioned on Friday, needs to flush his toilet 10-15 times! To flush his mouth-crap! Hehehe

What has happened to her voice?

captainjames
12-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Didn't Diana appear on Soul Train in 1973 or 1974 ?16627

captainjames
12-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Also I seem to remember Diana kicking off Motown 60 at the grammys. There was melody dedicated to Berry Gordy by her and chosen by her.

blackguy69
12-09-2019, 12:50 PM
She made a cameo appearance April 1973 to talk about LSTB she didn’t sing. I do find it interesting that Diana appeared weeks before Mary and the girls appeared.

marv2
12-09-2019, 01:17 PM
With her voice sounding this bad, maybe she should skip recording a new album.

Roberta75
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
What has happened to her voice?

Why do you care? To quote YOU:

"Originally Posted by marv2 https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/DXTsS3zXvP_SNdXEEr8wHGQVQ5_qF3U_4CZN2tq-Hc6Hw7tqm2yH5g5QDCTlCmzYEQiO-Ugf3WuNfa0enZ9eBNT9A1H5Fwb7hi88bn5P=s0-d-e1-ft#http://soulfuldetroit.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png [[http://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread.php?p=353706#post353706) October 2016
I don't even go into most Diana Ross threads on here."

Not only do you go into almost EVERY Diana Ross thread you started this one and spent time trashing her with vile untrue comments on this here youtube video this weekend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78nvMLhLJA&feature=emb_title

You are obsessed and deranged and clearly sick. Diana Ross sells out Europe and this sets your crazed and warped mind out of control. Happens every time she is on the news. GET HELP NOW.

Roberta75
12-09-2019, 01:31 PM
She has also been completely ignoring the entire Motown 60th Anniversary year. I don't think she's done even one interview in commemoration of this significant milestone.

She closed the Motown 60 TV Speacial. DUH!!!!!

captainjames
12-09-2019, 01:34 PM
I find nothing odd about appearing on Soul Train. Soul Train's first syndicated episode appeared on TV in 1971. She made an appearance in 73. I don't understand the shit stirring surrounding this.

marv2
12-09-2019, 02:08 PM
The people in the back, closest to the camera aren't even paying attention. They are talking and laughing. She is just background noise for their party.

PeaceNHarmony
12-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Didn't Diana appear on Soul Train in 1973 or 1974 ?16627Where ever that picture is from the lady looks gorgeous!

thanxal
12-09-2019, 02:30 PM
The people in the back, closest to the camera aren't even paying attention. They are talking and laughing. She is just background noise for their party.
Just admit you were wrong and move on.

marv2
12-09-2019, 03:46 PM
She sounded absolutely awful here, but it didn't matter. The audience was probably drunk anyway.

marv2
12-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Did you even watch the video? Check out at approx. 1:35 into it. They talking amongst themselves!

khansperac
12-09-2019, 04:06 PM
This was a charity event. The only thing that matters is the $13 million that was raised for cancer research.

marv2
12-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Her poor background singers. They look so tired and they have to be embarrassed that she makes them do those skip to my lou moves LOL!

vgalindo
12-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Exactly! This is the same woman that refused to perform on Soul Train the whole time she was at Motown!
You sure like to make things up. For your information. Motown didn’t allow her to perform on Soul Train. As soon as she left Motown she appeared on the show! What does that tell you!

PeaceNHarmony
12-09-2019, 04:58 PM
This was a charity event. The only thing that matters is the $13 million that was raised for cancer research.A great haul for a good cause - the jealousy never ends, does it?

midnightman
12-09-2019, 05:24 PM

Think this was in 73. I'll look up the actual date.

EDIT: Diana first appeared on the show on April 7, 1973. The Chi-Lites, the Honey Cone and G.C. Cameron were on that episode along with another special guest Brenda Sykes.

Roberta75
12-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Her poor background singers. They look so tired and they have to be embarrassed that she makes them do those skip to my lou moves LOL!

Not as embarrresed as your obsessed ass should be if you had a lick of shame or decency.

midnightman
12-09-2019, 05:28 PM
As soon as she left Motown Soul Train dedicated a show to her...that kind of speaks for itself really..Gordy was trying too hard to make her appeal to the white record buying public by getting her to sing far too many standards on tv...I guess even Diana realised that The Lady Is A Tramp etc wouldnt go down too well with the Soul Train audience...her not appearing on Soul Train seriously caused a "sell out" tag and damaged her record sales on some releases that the Soul Train audience would have lapped up...and Diana knew this..another of Gordys stupid mistakes.

Berry was so hellbent to get Diana to be as big as Barbra Streisand that it made her look like a sellout. This happened as early as 1965 when the Supremes first performed at the Copacabana. Why Berry/Motown didn't book her on ST when the "Surrender" album came out, I'll never know!

midnightman
12-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Anyway, Diana was performing for free so of course she didn't care. She's a 75-year-old great-grandmother now lol

She obviously would be on her A-game during her tour.

marv2
12-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Anyway, Diana was performing for free so of course she didn't care. She's a 75-year-old great-grandmother now lol

Yeah, one good thing you can say. No one was feeling her enough since she didn't get poked! Thank God for small favors, huh?

marv2
12-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Also I seem to remember Diana kicking off Motown 60 at the grammys. There was melody dedicated to Berry Gordy by her and chosen by her.

HA! The only reason she agreed to show up there is that they had to allow her to gdt up on the Grammy Awards and wish herself a happy 75th birthday or she wasn't going to do the Motown 60 Anniversary Show. She went further and demanded that no other Supremes be allowed on stage or she wasn't going to do it! Haven't you heard? It's all about her.........LOL! Not a peep since!

captainjames
12-09-2019, 07:04 PM
ok this a dead thread for me --- Facts or ...............well you know the rest.

Roberta75
12-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Yeah, one good thing you can say. No one was feeling her enough since she didn't get poked! Thank God for small favors, huh?

I think your the one that need a good poke. Might help with your real bitter and real nasty Diana Ross obsession.

Roberta75
12-09-2019, 07:19 PM
ok this a dead thread for me --- Facts or ...............well you know the rest.

You cant argue with the insane or obsessed Captain. Marvy got that "no other Supremes" at Motown 60 BS/LIE from Mary Wilsons friend and alleged "reporter" Roger Freidman who reported that on his Showbiz411 blog that six people read.

jobeterob
12-09-2019, 07:48 PM
A great haul for a good cause - the jealousy never ends, does it?

And she didn’t yet have his camera or kick him out!

PeaceNHarmony
12-09-2019, 07:55 PM
And she didn’t yet have his camera or kick him out!I was thinking that. Perhaps Diana strained her voice before this show by laughing hysterically at the memory of his rude a%% being dragged out of a concert? Gotta hand it to Ross [[as always) - 50 years into an historically successful solo career and she still makes 'grown' [[at least ... physically - hehehe) men s&it themselves with jealousy!

marv2
12-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Can someone please tell Diane that 1987 called and it wants it's look back! LOL!!!!

floyjoy678
12-09-2019, 10:05 PM
I think your the one that need a good poke. Might help with your real bitter and real nasty Diana Ross obsession.

Roberta darling, I'm curious as to why you don't participate in many of the Martha Reeves/Vandellas topics? Particularly the new one on I Promise To Wait My Love. I know you're very fond of the woman. I, myself, am not especially with how she treated the Vandellas.

Guy
12-09-2019, 10:56 PM

"for free"[[???)

First, she doesn't do anything for free. Second, there are no excuses for a subpar setup like this, particularly if it is for a charitable cause.

marv2
12-09-2019, 11:12 PM
"for free"[[???)

First, she doesn't do anything for free. Second, there are no excuses for a subpar setup like this, particularly if it is for a charitable cause.

They like to believe Diane is all benevolent, etc. She is working for that little bit of money which is why she is performing to a track. That way she does not have to pay her band out of her performance fee. She did the same thing on that Tom Joyner cruise.

She sounds like Donald Duck sucking helium! LOL!!!!

jobeterob
12-10-2019, 12:16 AM
I wonder if Marv suffered massive shrinkage when he learned Diane will make $50 million from this tour.

And still no camera gets returned!! Whaaaa

Bluebrock
12-10-2019, 07:30 AM
This forum just goes from bad to worse, and as per usual there is one person at the heart of all the bitching and trolling.
Season of goodwill my f*cking ass. Enough is enough.

PeaceNHarmony
12-10-2019, 08:36 AM
This forum just goes from bad to worse, and as per usual there is one person at the heart of all the bitching and trolling.
Season of goodwill my f*cking ass. Enough is enough.It's a difficult call to make. Ignoring him totally is a good option, though that means the reprehensible behavior continues. How about we try it, though? I'm in!

marv2
12-10-2019, 09:44 AM
I still can't believe her kids let her ride out looking like that. Gruesome........

marv2
12-10-2019, 09:46 AM
The next time any of you decide you want to make fun of Martha Reeves and her singing just come to this thread and play these videos. That should keep the temptation at bay....

Bluebrock
12-10-2019, 12:29 PM
It's a difficult call to make. Ignoring him totally is a good option, though that means the reprehensible behavior continues. How about we try it, though? I'm in!

He cannot help himself. Ugly behavour seems to seep out of his every pore. The only thing that stop this most damaged of individuals is to ban him, but that will never happen because he is capable of posting very interesting and informative posts alongside the disgusting comments.
I think i am in! We cannot stop his trolling but we can block him and shut out the hatred and the sewer level behaviour. Let's do it and start the season of goodwill a little early! Good call my friend.

Bluebrock
12-10-2019, 12:37 PM
It's a difficult call to make. Ignoring him totally is a good option, though that means the reprehensible behavior continues. How about we try it, though? I'm in!

All done! How about you?

luke
12-10-2019, 12:41 PM
She’s done some pretty disgraceful things but if she banned other Supremes from the stage for a few moments of acknowledgment, including her buddy Scherrie Payne-is the worst. She keeps topping herself.

Roberta75
12-10-2019, 12:59 PM
She’s done some pretty disgraceful things but if she banned other Supremes from the stage for a few moments of acknowledgment, including her buddy Scherrie Payne-is the worst. She keeps topping herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2KP9fYZUWA&list=RDf2KP9fYZUWA&start_radio=1&t=0

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him, you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man.
Stand by your man, give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely.
Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man.
Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man.

MotownGold
12-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Season of goodwill my f*cking ass. Enough is enough.

I have been following this Forum for years, but recently signed up. Through my 40+ years of following Diana Ross, I have had so many wonderful experiences and met many amazing fans.

However, there is another side. Negativity, jealousy and all out hatred. I stopped talking to DR and/or Supremes fans years ago. I thought growing up everyone loved Diana or at the very least, was open to the message of her music. I was wrong and sadly that has ruined specific events for me.

I do NOT care if Diana looks good at 75, sounds like she is 28, wears the same gowns, or sings I Will Survive 1000 more times. For me, music [[specifically Diana) has guided me through so many things in my life.

The individual in question: on this forum, youtube, instagram, facebook etc posts negative things about Diana. He uses aliases and often has conversations technically with himself.

He ruins this forum by demeaning women, speaking for Mary Wilson, referring to her as Diane [[as if he knows her), and insulting members.

He does NOT get it. He does NOT understand what Motown represents to people around the world.
He wants to destroy the good things, the enduring legacy of Motown.

I hope he finds peace within the music.
I hope he can share in all the joy that Diana, The Supremes and Motown have given to all of us.

With an open heart Marv
Happy Holidays

marv2
12-10-2019, 01:14 PM

She ain't finished yet! Wait until she goes over to the U.K. and takes those people's hard-earned money knowing she can barely sing now and presents the same decades old show!

Guy
12-10-2019, 01:24 PM
He cannot help himself. Ugly behavour seems to seep out of his every pore. The only thing that stop this most damaged of individuals is to ban him, but that will never happen because he is capable of posting very interesting and informative posts alongside the disgusting comments.
I think i am in! We cannot stop his trolling but we can block him and shut out the hatred and the sewer level behaviour. Let's do it and start the season of goodwill a little early! Good call my friend.

It shouldn't be that serious. Marv's comments are easily ignored. Perhaps I've missed something but I am surprised that posters are so affected by what he says about Ross. As a lifelong Ross fan, I've heard and read more hateful comments than anything that's been said here at SD. I've even had people I know say unflattering things about her to my face -- including family members and friends :-[[

It all just rolls off. I adore her and it will never be any other way, no matter who says what.

There are members at SD who have posted similarly disparaging comments about other artists, and even worse, about other members of the SD community. Conduct more egregious than Marv's oft-repeated "critique" of Ross.

Maybe if you ignore him, Marv will bore himself.

midnightman
12-10-2019, 01:34 PM
I stopped caring what he had to say about Diana years ago but recently he tried to claim Florence's now middle aged daughters live on welfare despite evidence posted to the contrary. I just said what I think and move on. Just abandon this thread.

SatansBlues
12-10-2019, 02:33 PM
I have been following this Forum for years, but recently signed up. Through my 40+ years of following Diana Ross, I have had so many wonderful experiences and met many amazing fans.

However, there is another side. Negativity, jealousy and all out hatred. I stopped talking to DR and/or Supremes fans years ago. I thought growing up everyone loved Diana or at the very least, was open to the message of her music. I was wrong and sadly that has ruined specific events for me.

I do NOT care if Diana looks good at 75, sounds like she is 28, wears the same gowns, or sings I Will Survive 1000 more times. For me, music [[specifically Diana) has guided me through so many things in my life.

The individual in question: on this forum, youtube, instagram, facebook etc posts negative things about Diana. He uses aliases and often has conversations technically with himself.

He ruins this forum by demeaning women, speaking for Mary Wilson, referring to her as Diane [[as if he knows her), and insulting members.

He does NOT get it. He does NOT understand what Motown represents to people around the world.

I hope he can share in all the joy that Diana, The Supremes and Motown have given to all of us.

With an open heart Marv
Happy Holidays

HEAR! HEAR!! No person, no comment will ever ruin the love that I have for DIANA ROSS and for the music of MOTOWN.

TNSUN
12-10-2019, 02:56 PM
When you are a "Winner", the best comment
is joyful applause!😊

Guy
12-10-2019, 03:27 PM
When you are a "Winner", the best comment
is joyful applause!

Yes, I think supermodel Tracy Chambers said it best...

https://media.giphy.com/media/fXLHAkIvVuggw/giphy.gif

jobeterob
12-10-2019, 08:21 PM

With an open heart Marv
Happy Holidays

Impeccably written

A hug to you and congratulations on this

Roberta75
12-10-2019, 08:22 PM

With an open heart Marv
Happy Holidays

That was a real classy letter. Thank you.

Bluebrock
12-11-2019, 03:41 AM

With an open heart Marv
Happy Holidays
Lovely post. I like the way your words flow effortlessly. I feel calmer and relaxed by what you have written. Positivity will always triumph over negativity. Thank you.

PeaceNHarmony
12-11-2019, 06:45 AM
All done! How about you?Absolutely in!

Roberta75
12-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Lovely post. I like the way your words flow effortlessly. I feel calmer and relaxed by what you have written. Positivity will always triumph over negativity. Thank you.

Yes it will my dear. The light always shines through.

Bluebrock
12-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Yes it will my dear. The light always shines through.
I feel like i have given myself an early Xmas gift by blocking out all the hatred and venom from the deranged one. I highly recommend it.

Roberta75
12-11-2019, 01:14 PM
I feel like i have given myself an early Xmas gift by blocking out all the hatred and venom from the deranged one. I highly recommend it.

Done. Thank you for the recomendation.

Albator
12-11-2019, 02:51 PM
What is sad and disgusting is not all the crap he can wrote in one single day but all those supportive posts saying "you diana ross fans are so nasty, we don't come here" "glad we don't come here, you are the same than he is, or worse"

In my mind they are very happy to have this utterly brainless person spread his agressive frustration on Diana and her fans.

Bluebrock
12-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Done. Thank you for the recomendation.

My pleasure! I am sure you are already feeling the positive energy now that the negativity has been erased.

Bluebrock
12-11-2019, 02:58 PM
What is sad and disgusting is not all the crap he can wrote in one single day but all those supportive posts saying "you diana ross fans are so nasty, we don't come here" "glad we don't come here, you are the same than he is, or worse"

In my mind they are very happy to have this utterly brainless person spread his agressive frustration on Diana and her fans.

So very true my friend.

jobeterob
12-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Ignore is wonderful.

And as I said, if you use an iPhone, there is no option allowing you to
"View Post"!

I'll admit sometimes I would love to see him writhing in either glee or his own doggy do, whatever he writhes in - so I would like to see it. BUT I CAN'T LUCKILY!

I wait for some of you to copy and paste it! LOL

Thanks for all the supportive posts you all make.

JohnnyB
12-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Ignore is wonderful.

And as I said, if you use an iPhone, there is no option allowing you to
"View Post"!

I'll admit sometimes I would love to see him writhing in either glee or his own doggy do, whatever he writhes in - so I would like to see it. BUT I CAN'T LUCKILY!

I wait for some of you to copy and paste it! LOL

Thanks for all the supportive posts you all make.

I was introduced to the Ignore option a couple years ago by another member — Thank you again, Roberta — and yes, it is a wonderful method to avoid being subjected to such negative energy. Peaceful...

captainjames
12-12-2019, 03:38 AM
I put him on ignore a long time ago, but if you guys respond to him them I see his comments if you hit reply with a comment. He is like snake oil and I do not give him permission to make me respond or raise a brow.

jobeterob
12-12-2019, 04:06 AM
Perhaps like a mosquito

Bluebrock
12-12-2019, 07:31 AM
I put him on ignore a long time ago, but if you guys respond to him them I see his comments if you hit reply with a comment. He is like snake oil and I do not give him permission to make me respond or raise a brow.

I just don't know why i didn't do it a long time ago, but better late than never. Lots of people seem to have blocked him. If this carries on there will only be his faithful lapdogs who will be able to see his deranged comments thus rendering them pointless. That will eat him up inside. He thrives on the hatred and neģativity.

PeaceNHarmony
12-12-2019, 09:03 AM
I put him on ignore a long time ago, but if you guys respond to him them I see his comments if you hit reply with a comment. He is like snake oil and I do not give him permission to make me respond or raise a brow.Good advice I shall follow.

Guy
12-12-2019, 12:54 PM
I just don't know why i didn't do it a long time ago, but better late than never. Lots of people seem to have blocked him. If this carries on there will only be his faithful lapdogs who will be able to see his deranged comments thus rendering them pointless. That will eat him up inside. He thrives on the hatred and neģativity.

Well, Bluebrock, now you won't be the second person to know when Mary Wilson debuts her new line of Supremes-inspired wigs, or Supremes-inspired scented candles, or Supremes-inspired seasoning salt.

jobeterob
12-12-2019, 02:44 PM
In it all, we must all remember and agree, that Mary is also a good lady. And she does not appreciate what Marv does either we are told.

Bluebrock
12-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Well, Bluebrock, now you won't be the second person to know when Mary Wilson debuts her new line of Supremes-inspired wigs, or Supremes-inspired scented candles, or Supremes-inspired seasoning salt.

Very true. However will i cope?

Bluebrock
12-12-2019, 03:09 PM
In it all, we must all remember and agree, that Mary is also a good lady. And she does not appreciate what Marv does either we are told.
Yes i have been told that by more than one person. She is said to be very uneasy about his unhealthy obsessions. There is much more i could say but i would rather concentrate on positive subjects as opposed to negative ones.
I will leave it at that for now.

Albator
12-13-2019, 04:16 AM
Mary Wilson is after money and advertising probably doesn't care about a crazy fan who doesn't make her a dollar.
Apart from giving youtube links and getting excited at her every move, he doesn't buy anything and doesn't go to see her sing.

Albator
12-13-2019, 04:18 AM
She’s done some pretty disgraceful things but if she banned other Supremes from the stage for a few moments of acknowledgment, including her buddy Scherrie Payne-is the worst. She keeps topping herself.you'r still here :cool: pretty shadow

jobeterob
12-13-2019, 09:59 AM
And pretty shallow

Bluebrock
12-13-2019, 10:25 AM
you'r still here :cool: pretty shadow
I may as well block him as well. They are after all partners in crime amongst other things.

jobeterob
12-14-2019, 03:09 PM
I wouldn’t want anyone to think this is a defence of a mean, bitter, arrogant troll - but I believe that this Forum is active and vital because of the discussion provoked by the troll and I think that’s why it’s not stopped

Without that discussion, this is another quite mundane forum like dozens of others

To the families of Mary and Diana, I hope they can be mildly amused that people still talk about minutiae that they can’t remember - and they must be flattered

As for the troll, they can just say “there are assholes everywhere “

Roberta75
12-14-2019, 03:47 PM
I may as well block him as well. They are after all partners in crime amongst other things.

But truthfully Lukia is real boring. All he does is agree on EVERYTHING with his man. So yep, lets iognore him as well.

Bluebrock
12-14-2019, 04:01 PM
But truthfully Lukia is real boring. All he does is agree on EVERYTHING with his man. So yep, lets iognore him as well.
It makes perfect sense my dear friend. He has nothing original to say for himself and is completely under the spell of his master thus rendering himself useless.