PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Tom Moulton

test

ralpht
03-12-2011, 01:37 PM
I just finished watching the latest PBS DooWop special presented by forum member T.J. Lubinski, and as usual, it is first rate. Another of our esteemed members, Tom Moulton, does the sound for this great series. Considering the scope of talent and musicians showcased in these concerts, I can assure you Tom has his hands full to deliver the first rate audio we expect to hear. And, as the pro that he is, every show is a treat to my ears. Great job, Tom. Keep it coming.

soulwally
03-12-2011, 01:53 PM
He's an absolute giant. Currently enjoying giant helpings of the Trammps' Disco Champs and the Philly Regrooved collection of his Philly Groove remixes

Kamasu_Jr
03-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I just finished watching the latest PBS DooWop special presented by forum member T.J. Lubinski, and as usual, it is first rate. Another of our esteemed members, Tom Moulton, does the sound for this great series. Considering the scope of talent and musicians showcased in these concerts, I can assure you Tom has his hands full to deliver the first rate audio we expect to hear. And, as the pro that he is, every show is a treat to my ears. Great job, Tom. Keep it coming.

I agree. Tom did an excellent job as usual. Everyone sounded great.

tom_moulton
03-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the compliments I am glad you like the show. The one who deserves most of the credit for the sound is Sean McDonald. He did most of the recording and mixed the TV portion of the show. I am mostly involve this time with the CD that is also being issued with the set. Bobby Eli was also involved with a number of the tracks and had a lot to do with the backgrounds as well with the help of The Sweethearts Of Sigma who were featured prominently on the show. I am still amazed that we all survived those few days of trying to get so much done with so many groups and individual artists. Everyone was giving 150%.

ralpht
03-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks for giving us the facts on this, Tom. It looks like a lot of talented people are doing their jobs.