PDA

View Full Version : Scherrie and Flo's daughters

test

lakeside
11-09-2019, 09:54 AM
https://www.scherrieandsusayeformersupremes.com/uploads/1/0/8/5/108575119/img-4523-photo_orig.jpg

Original Supremes member Florence Ballard's daughters Michelle & Nicole with Scherrie Payne

IMissFlo93
11-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Nice to see Florence's daughters on a high quality camera. It's a good thing Scherrie cares for the founder of the group she performed for.

To be fair, Diana somewhat misses Florence too, regardless of what people says.

marv2
11-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Scherrie also gives them a shout out from the stage in the video I posted "The Supremes at Motown A Go Go" in this forum.

floyjoy678
11-09-2019, 06:05 PM
I've talked with Scherrie about Flo and she said initially they didn't get along but she came to respect her. Scherrie and Flo together, that would have been quite a show!

midnightman
11-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Been a while since I seen Michelle. Like long while. Think last time I saw her, she was being interviewed on Diana's E! True Hollywood Story.

On topic, nice photo of Scherrie and the twins. Michelle always took after her mom...

RanRan79
11-11-2019, 08:47 AM
I've talked with Scherrie about Flo and she said initially they didn't get along but she came to respect her. Scherrie and Flo together, that would have been quite a show!

That's an odd bit of trivia. I wonder what their problem was with one another? Usually the Supremes you hear the most about as how well they got on with others is Cindy, Scherrie and Flo [[Flo's relationships with her Supremes and Gordy notwithstanding).

captainjames
11-11-2019, 10:49 AM
That's an odd bit of trivia. I wonder what their problem was with one another? Usually the Supremes you hear the most about as how well they got on with others is Cindy, Scherrie and Flo [[Flo's relationships with her Supremes and Gordy notwithstanding).

True how odd they didn't get along at first but these were really hard times for Flo trying to get back on here feet.

As fo me I always thought Nicole and Lisa looked more like their mom.

floyjoy678
11-11-2019, 12:11 PM
She said the first time they met Flo was moody and looking back she understood why because she was in a really bad place. But then when they met again she was more friendly towards her.

PeaceNHarmony
11-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Oh sweet hay-soos just how many times can these same riffs be played?

RanRan79
11-12-2019, 09:39 AM
True how odd they didn't get along at first but these were really hard times for Flo trying to get back on here feet.

As fo me I always thought Nicole and Lisa looked more like their mom.

Lisa aint nobody but Florence. But all three definitely got more of their mom in their face than their father.

RanRan79
11-12-2019, 09:40 AM
She said the first time they met Flo was moody and looking back she understood why because she was in a really bad place. But then when they met again she was more friendly towards her.

That makes sense. It's like that sometimes. Glad they didn't end on a negative.

ballardfan67
12-08-2019, 09:09 AM

What? Really?