PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston's daughter caught snorting coke?

test

jobeterob
03-07-2011, 08:36 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitney Houston's daughter caught snorting coke?

Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina 'Krissi' Brown is a cocaine addict, according to her ex-boyfriend who has photographed her snorting a white powder.

[[BANG) -

Whitney Houston's daughter has been caught snorting a white powder believed to be cocaine.

Bobbi Kristina 'Krissi' Brown - the music icon's child with ex-husband Bobby Brown - was photographed at a party inhaling the substance nasally through a small cylinder.

According to her ex-boyfriend - who took the pictures - 18-year-old Bobbi is addicted to cocaine, just like her mother Whitney was.

He told National Enquirer magazine: "I've tried to stop her. But all she said was, 'I'm just like my mother!'

"Whitney needs to see what her daughter is doing to herself. If Krissi doesn't stop soon, this addiction to cocaine will kill her."

The shots - which also include a picture of her sitting next to series of chopped out lines of white powder - were taken at a friend's house in Alpharetta, Georgia, the town where she lives with her mother.

The unnamed former boyfriend - who was in a relationship with Krissi for over two years - insists the teenager's substance problems are spiraling out of control.

Recalling one party they went to as a couple, he said: "Krissi was pretty wired. I also saw her kiss a man and drink a 40-ounce bottle of Budweiser."

The magazine also claims she is a marijuana user and heavy drinker.

However, Krissi has refuted the allegation she has a cocaine problem and has accused her ex of setting her up for money because the relationship went bad.

In a series of posts on her twitter page, she wrote: "The pictures - a former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes.

"But it's really not what it looks like . People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I'm very hurt by this."

She also revealed her mother Whitney had been comforting her "to the max" in the wake of the allegations.

The 47-year-old singer confessed to being a cocaine addict herself in a 2009 TV interview with Oprah Winfrey and admitted her and her ex-husband Bobby's drug use spiraled out of control after she starred in hit movie 'The Bodyguard' in 1992.

She said: "Me and Bobby were lacing our marijuana with base. We would buy a kilo. We were not pipe smoking.

"You roll it up and you smoke it in your weed. It's almost like heroin cocaine speedballs but you level it off with marijuana."

[[C) BANG Media International

soulster
03-07-2011, 08:54 PM
The branch doesn't fall too far from the tree. Children learned well from their parents.

juicefree20
03-07-2011, 09:01 PM
For what it's worth, the young lady issued a denial about this last week. She said that this report was due to an ex-boyfriend who set her up out of anger & vindictiveness.

Hopefully, this is not the case for her.

carlo
03-07-2011, 11:52 PM
I read about this earlier today. This is so sad. As much as I would like to believe Krissi [[Bobbi Kristina), I don't know how somebody could be "set up"? Those photos look really real to me. It's scary. My prayer are with their family.

arrr&bee
03-08-2011, 04:41 PM
I didn't know that[bud]came in a forty ounce,wow!!

jobeterob
03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
There were no pictures with the Canadian news article ~ but I suppose that is all for the best.

juicefree20
03-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Carlo

I was skimming by & I did notice a picture, but I really didn't focus on it. I still have the e-mail, so I imagine that I'll take another look.

Either way, whether the report is real or contrived, I wish the young lady nothing but the best.

topdiva1
03-08-2011, 10:32 PM
For what it's worth, the young lady issued a denial about this last week. She said that this report was due to an ex-boyfriend who set her up out of anger & vindictiveness.

Hopefully, this is not the case for her.

It is indeed entirely possible that this young lady was set up - by a wicked money hungry lowlife of an EX - boyfriend.

At any rate - Bobbi Kristina - has seen maybe more than she should have - let us wish her the best for better days and choices are hopefully ahead.

Roberta75
03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
It is indeed entirely possible that this young lady was set up - by a wicked money hungry lowlife of an EX - boyfriend.

At any rate - Bobbi Kristina - has seen maybe more than she should have - let us wish her the best for better days and choices are hopefully ahead.

Was Mary Wilson set up when you "claimed" you saw her singing Supremes songs for some drugs and then betrayed her by writing about it?

Kamasu_Jr
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM

I have to agree with that last observation. She's certainly seen her share of problems and personal pain and she's not 21. She recently lost her paternal grandmother. And her dad was on TV yesterday saying she was fine [[You know he's often clueless). I hope she can get past this.

smark21
03-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Who was raising Bobbi Kristina during all those years when her so called parents were mired in drugs and drama and overall trashy, low down behavior?

Kamasu_Jr
03-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Who was raising Bobbi Kristina during all those years when her so called parents were mired in drugs and drama and overall trashy, low down behavior?

Who knows? Whitney wasn't speaking to Cissy and Bobby's relatives were living with him and Whitney part of the time. I can imagine the girl was looked after by people who worked for Whitney and Bobby's relatives. It was obvious on one episode of "Being Bobby Brown" that Bobbi Kris was starved for attention from her parents. Daddy Bobby was released from jail or somewhere and came home and swept Whitney up to go into a room to handle their business and little Bobbi Kris was seen banging on the door, wanting to get in.
During that show, I never saw either parent doing any actual "parenting," but they allowed Bobbi Kris to shop and buy things she didn't really need, which one of her step-sisters mentioned and made fun of. Bobby went off when Bobbi Kris said she wanted to go home or talk to her mother. Bobby Told her she had better get along with her sister.

Roberta75
03-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Who knows? Whitney wasn't speaking to Cissy and Bobby's relatives were living with him and Whitney part of the time. I can imagine the girl was looked after by people who worked for Whitney and Bobby's relatives. It was obvious on one episode of "Being Bobby Brown" that Bobbi Kris was starved for attention from her parents. Daddy Bobby was released from jail or somewhere and came home and swept Whitney up to go into a room to handle their business and little Bobbi Kris was seen banging on the door, wanting to get in.
During that show, I never saw either parent doing any actual "parenting," but they allowed Bobbi Kris to shop and buy things she didn't really need, which one of her step-sisters mentioned and made fun of. Bobby went off when Bobbi Kris said she wanted to go home or talk to her mother. Bobby Told her she had better get along with her sister.

If Whitney and Bobby Brown had been regular people and not celebrities, child protective services would have gone in and removed Bobbi Christina from their home. What that child must have witnessed is beyond my comprehension.

jillfoster
03-09-2011, 08:41 PM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bobbi-kris3.jpg?w=468&h=533

juicefree20
03-09-2011, 09:38 PM
nuff said!

ceasar
03-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Is that really her?
She seems to have grown up to be a nice looking young woman.
I hope this is not true, but those things can happen.
I know for a fact. I hope and pray that she works it out.
CEASAR

midnightman
03-10-2011, 01:31 AM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bobbi-kris3.jpg?w=468&h=533

WOW! When I first saw a pic like this, it was real blurry. If this is her, then God hope she gets help. This is sad.

Bobby Brown was on TV recently denying that Bobbi did drugs.

Roberta75
03-10-2011, 02:42 PM
WOW! When I first saw a pic like this, it was real blurry. If this is her, then God hope she gets help. This is sad.

Bobby Brown was on TV recently denying that Bobbi did drugs.

This is heartbreaking. I pray to God she gets help and doesn't go down the same road as her parents.