luke
03-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Appearing 3/26.

skooldem1
03-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Good for her. That's great news.

reese
03-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Just to provide more info: Angela won't be performing. After her strokes, she cannot sing. So she put together a show of her music, which she narrates, and vocalists Maysa and Dave Valentin perform the songs.

topdiva1
03-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Just to provide more info: Angela won't be performing. After her strokes, she cannot sing. So she put together a show of her music, which she narrates, and vocalists Maysa and Dave Valentin perform the songs.

This show concept sounds very interesting, and I am sure it will be great - Bravo to Angela.

Kamasu_Jr
03-08-2011, 10:48 PM

Thorough as usual, Reese. I saw this engagement mentioned on another website and wondered what was the situation since Ms. Bofill's stroke. On the subject of Angela Bofill, Soul Music.com is reissuing or has reissued Jennifer Holliday's I'm On our Side, the title track which Ms. Bofill co-wrote. So there are things happening for her. You know Ms. Holliday has been dealing with her own health issues. So this is good for both singers.

rod_rick
03-12-2011, 10:50 AM
So glad to hear about Ms Bofill. Hey Kamasu, whats going on with Hennifer Holiday, is she ok?

Kamasu_Jr
03-12-2011, 05:37 PM
So glad to hear about Ms Bofill. Hey Kamasu, whats going on with Hennifer Holiday, is she ok?

Not long ago, Jennifer Holliday was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She's living in Atlanta and attends Ebenizer Baptist Church. She has a gospel project out with the minister of Ebenizer.

rod_rick
03-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Not long ago, Jennifer Holliday was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She's living in Atlanta and attends Ebenizer Baptist Church. She has a gospel project out with the minister of Ebenizer.

Thanks much Kamasu Jr for the information on Jennifer