PDA

View Full Version : Mary speaks out about DWTS elimination. Fans sad

test

luke
09-24-2019, 03:54 PM
https://popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/09/24/dwts-mary-wilson-speaks-out-elimination-fans-sad/

marv2
09-24-2019, 08:02 PM
You know, although I didn't want to see Mary leave the show. I was happy to see her kids, Pedro Jr., Turkessa and Anthony Babich were able to be there in person and cheer her on! I know Mary's kids and grandkids are very proud of her, so am I!

I got what I wanted from DWTS and that was to see Mary Wilson dancing on national television again like in the good old days!

luke
09-24-2019, 08:34 PM
That was great! Wendy Williams said on her show today that she was”shocked to see Mary eliminated...she was great last week and good this week but I think they eliminated her because they like the drama of Lemar!”

Roberta75
09-24-2019, 08:34 PM
You know, although I didn't want to see Mary leave the show. I was happy to see her kids, Pedro Jr., Turkessa and Anthony Babich were able to be there in person and cheer her on! I know Mary's kids and grandkids are very proud of her, so am I!

I got what I wanted from DWTS and that was to see Mary Wilson dancing on national television again like in the good old days!

Awwwwe....Thats real touching. I hope you tell Mary that next time you see her in concert. Shes gonna appreciate hearing those uplifting words directly from you to her.

Roberta75
09-24-2019, 08:35 PM
That was great! Wendy Williams said on her show today that she was”shocked to see Mary eliminated...she was great last week and good this week but I think they eliminated her because they like the drama of Lemar!”

Oh that has to be it. What did the View ladies say? cause I know you watch Wendy and the View every day.

marv2
09-24-2019, 09:07 PM

DWTS lost credibility with a lot of people after last night.

Roberta75
09-24-2019, 09:13 PM
DWTS lost credibility with a lot of people after last night.

LMAO. How manys a lot of people. 23, 137? heheheheheheheheheheheheheh. So this is your new line.

jobeterob
09-24-2019, 11:25 PM
Luke and him - there’s lots to go around

Roberta75
09-25-2019, 12:27 AM
Luke and him - there’s lots to go around

Its a real touching and real sweet
relationship.

midnightman
09-25-2019, 07:57 AM
You do know the voters get to pick who stays and who goes, right? Y'all may be old but you aren't this naive, right?

Right?

Bluebrock
09-25-2019, 08:07 AM
You do know the voters get to pick who stays and who goes, right? Y'all may be old but you aren't this naive, right?

Right?

Naive maybe. In denial most certainly. Had Mary progressed to the final this show would have been the best thing since sliced bread, but because she received the least number of votes it has lost a lot of credibility. You really are one ridiculous individual.

midnightman
09-25-2019, 08:16 AM
Naive maybe. In denial most certainly. Had Mary progressed to the final this show would have been the best thing since sliced bread, but because she received the least number of votes it has lost a lot of credibility. You really are one ridiculous individual.

That's why people don't get that it's just a show. Mary is still a legend. This is just silly ranting about why she lost. She just didn't have enough votes.

blackguy69
09-25-2019, 08:21 AM
Actually for those who want to know the rules were changed this year and it was the judges that made the elimination not the callers like they did it before.

https://m.eonline.com/au/news/1076303/dancing-with-the-stars-season-28-eliminates-first-star-with-new-rules

midnightman
09-25-2019, 08:29 AM
Actually for those who want to know the rules were changed this year and it was the judges that made the elimination not the callers like they did it before.

https://m.eonline.com/au/news/1076303/dancing-with-the-stars-season-28-eliminates-first-star-with-new-rules

Why on earth would they do that though??? I did remember they had this big hullabaloo about it last year, I forgot what triggered it. They should change it back.