PDA

View Full Version : Being a "Love Child" is a sad reality for many.

test

Mark Desjardines
09-22-2019, 04:11 PM
Living in Vancouver, Canada, near the downtown core, I often walk the back alley ways documenting graffiti, wall murals and messages of despair written on walls by the swelling number of homeless people there.

"Love Child a song by The Supremes from 1968 about a child born of a_______ grows up unwanted, a feeling I am sure we can all relate to."

This recent discovery, referencing Diana Ross and The Supremes "Love Child," startled me. Lack of self esteem is certainly one of the many factors which can bring a person down.16266 16267

marv2
09-22-2019, 04:22 PM
Wow Mark, that is quite a find. Thank you for sharing it.

robb_k
09-22-2019, 04:37 PM
Living in Vancouver, Canada, near the downtown core, I often walk the back alley ways documenting graffiti, wall murals and messages of despair written on walls by the swelling number of homeless people there.

"Love Child a song by The Supremes from 1968 about a child born of a_______ grows up unwanted, a feeling I am sure we can all relate to."

This recent discovery, referencing Diana Ross and The Supremes "Love Child," startled me. Lack of self esteem is certainly one of the many factors which can bring a person down.16266 16267
Yes. Vancouver and Victoria are really the only cities in Canada where people can live "outside" during the winter. The B.C. coast is the "California" of Canada, to where many homeless people migrate.

jobeterob
09-22-2019, 11:07 PM
True but sadly every Canadian city over 50000 people has homeless people that stay through the winter; last winter on a cold bright winter day I found a man freezing to death in a parkade; it was -20 C and he only had a thin sleeping bag