PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson on KABC with George

test

marv2
09-19-2019, 09:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-YEYk6_BQ

luke
09-19-2019, 09:57 PM
Very nice indeed! Mary really on a roll!

marv2
09-19-2019, 10:32 PM
She is bringing the Supremes legacy back and out front to the masses.

detmotownguy
09-20-2019, 12:26 AM
She is bringing the Supremes legacy back and out front to the masses.

Notice how on much you hear “Mary Wilson” not “Mary Wilson of The Supremes”.

marv2
09-20-2019, 01:16 AM

I have been noticing that too.

marv2
09-20-2019, 01:17 AM

I bet money they want her back at Cafe Carlyle. She is suppose to be in Detroit this month for the big Motown Anniversary celebration.

milven
09-20-2019, 08:29 AM
I bet money they want her back at Cafe Carlyle. She is suppose to be in Detroit this month for the big Motown Anniversary celebration.

Instead of betting money, why don't you use that money to buy a ticket and see her there this time? She did well the last two times. It is a wonderful venue, and she got nice reviews there last time performing.

Roberta75
09-20-2019, 11:12 AM
Instead of betting money, why don't you use that money to buy a ticket and see her there this time? She did well the last two times. It is a wonderful venue, and she got nice reviews there last time performing.

LMAO. Now we know that aint gonna happen.

detmotownguy
09-20-2019, 11:35 PM
Speaking of Detroit, I am leaving for Detroit tomorrow am....be great to be back home for a while. Going to visit the people who bought our house in Indian Village! Will Bring back great memories of night time backyard parties filled with Motown music. Can’t beat Detroit summer/Fall weather.

Roberta75
09-21-2019, 12:31 PM
Speaking of Detroit, I am leaving for Detroit tomorrow am....be great to be back home for a while. Going to visit the people who bought our house in Indian Village! Will Bring back great memories of night time backyard parties filled with Motown music. Can’t beat Detroit summer/Fall weather.

WOW! Have a real nic e time and thank you for sharing this real important news with us.
May the good Lord deliver you that great summer/fall Detroit weather and grant you another encounter with Dr Martha Reeves at the Ren center.