PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson and Claudette Robinson @ Jackie Wilson Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony

test

marv2
09-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Claudette Robinson and Mary Wilson Jackie Wilson Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony Sept 2019

marv2
09-06-2019, 11:26 PM
Mary Wilson talks about attending Jackie Wilson's Star Ceremony outside the DWTS rehearsal studio in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ThsQir4JY

detmotownguy
09-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Mary Wilson talks about attending Jackie Wilson's Star Ceremony outside the DWTS rehearsal studio in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ThsQir4JY

Thanks so much Marv! She always puts a smile on My face- damn she is looking good. Always so polite toThe “press”. I wish the Quintessential Supreme continued success.

marv2
09-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Jackie Wilson - Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony - Live Stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqH4K7AIjlc

BigAl
09-08-2019, 08:49 AM
She was busy with multiple things and obviously a bit discombobulated as result. The fact that she even engaged the persistent reporter at all speaks well of her good nature. [[I'd have told him politely that I was busy and to f*** off.) More than once I've seen her patiently putting up with obnoxious fans in the same way.

IMissFlo93
09-08-2019, 09:40 AM
I wonder how Flo would've dealt with these fans if she was alive today.

detmotownguy
09-08-2019, 12:57 PM
I wonder how Flo would've dealt with these fans if she was alive today.
I suggest that Flo was a bit more realistic of the whole stardom Supremes thing. In time, once she adjusted her life, I think she would have had a good handle on things. Didn’t Mary wrote something abt Flo dropping money out a window to the kids in the early days. She would have been a great comedian. Flo seemed down to earth but things got in the way. Hope this makes senses. Mary has always been fan friendly almost to an fault.

marv2
09-08-2019, 02:15 PM
I saw Mary sit for hours signing autographs and speaking to each person that came up to her at King O'Rourke's on Long Island in the summer of 2000.

marv2
09-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Thanks so much Marv! She always puts a smile on My face- damn she is looking good. Always so polite toThe “press”. I wish the Quintessential Supreme continued success.

Did you notice Billy Griffin of the Miracles and Ray Parker Jr sitting behind that stage/platform?

detmotownguy
09-08-2019, 05:41 PM
I saw Billy. Berry sure has his mojo going. Good genes for sure. I been throwing away a bunch of old 70’s Sups newspaper articles as I simplifying things. They sure were popular w the press.Please note these articles were not originating from Motown for advertising, but just newspaper articles for the general public.

marv2
09-08-2019, 06:11 PM
I saw Billy. Berry sure has his mojo going. Good genes for sure. I been throwing away a bunch of old 70’s Sups newspaper articles as I simplifying things. They sure were popular w the press.Please note these articles were not originating from Motown for advertising, but just newspaper articles for the general public.

There is a guy that scans and posts those old articles on the internet. On facebook I think.

marv2
09-08-2019, 06:12 PM
I was surprised to see Marshall of the Chi-Lites. I was disappointed that Jackie Wilson's youngest son who is also a singer and looks like his spitting image was not there.

detmotownguy
09-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Marv if u ever find that guy on Facebook please let me know. If he has the same articles as I do I can toss these out as I enter my minimalistic stage lol.

marv2
09-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Marv if u ever find that guy on Facebook please let me know. If he has the same articles as I do I can toss these out as I enter my minimalistic stage lol.

I will send you his info.

detmotownguy
09-09-2019, 09:39 PM
I received your message. Thanks!