PDA

View Full Version : Cast pic of Dancing with stars

test

luke
08-30-2019, 10:15 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment

luke
08-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Sorry 😐 don’t know where it went. It was there a minute ago. Maybe it can be searched for on their website. Ms Wilson looks great!

kenneth
08-30-2019, 11:30 PM
I wouldn't watch any show that featured Sean Spicer in any capacity. The first of many liars for Trump. I know this isn't a political space, but ugh...

Anyway, I figure if Tom Bergeron can express his disappointment that Spicer was cast, well so can I!

marv2
08-31-2019, 12:35 AM
Here she is! Mary Wilson with those other people, hehehehehehehe!

marv2
08-31-2019, 12:46 AM
This is Mary's individual promo shot:

kenneth
08-31-2019, 01:55 AM
She looks fantastic!

Boogiedown
08-31-2019, 03:05 AM
we are living in a very out of step society when we prefer to keep as enemies people we could be dancing with.

this one's for you Sean Spicer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVSdj38inI

shake your groove thing baby!!:cool:

BigAl
08-31-2019, 06:17 AM
That Brainstorm number was great; I had forgotten all about it.
Many DJs felt it just had too many BPMs, however, so they would slow it down by about a third. To be honest, it really was a lot easier to dance to at that slower speed.

PeaceNHarmony
08-31-2019, 06:52 AM
I wouldn't watch any show that featured Sean Spicer in any capacity. The first of many liars for Trump. I know this isn't a political space, but ugh...

Anyway, I figure if Tom Bergeron can express his disappointment that Spicer was cast, well so can I!I as well, and we'll hope SS is voted off first and Mary has little or no interaction with him other than usual cast-stuff.

detmotownguy
08-31-2019, 08:18 AM
This is Mary's individual promo shot:

The photo speaks for itself Marv!

luke
08-31-2019, 09:07 AM
Lol! Mary and the other people. Very good Marv! Thanks !

milven
08-31-2019, 10:35 AM

So that means there will be at least one less person watching this. And yet Sean Spicer insists that this editon of DWTS will have the largest audience ever...PERIOD.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

khansperac
08-31-2019, 11:10 AM
I wish Mary well and will watch her clips online. However I must say that seeing her on a show with D List “celebrities” is not a good look.

marv2
08-31-2019, 11:57 AM
Lol! Mary and the other people. Very good Marv! Thanks !

She will be the only reason I will be watching it. LOL!

kenneth
08-31-2019, 02:06 PM
So that means there will be at least one less person watching this. And yet Sean Spicer insists that this editon of DWTS will have the largest audience ever...PERIOD.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL!!! I believe it!

thanxal
08-31-2019, 04:27 PM
All this b*tching and moaning about DWTS, and guess what? Mary will bring attention to Motown and the Supremes as that is her reason for being there. So what if they aren’t A-list celebs, so what if the mouthpiece for evil is on the show? Mary will bring much needed attention to our shared musical heritage and for that, good for her!

kenneth
08-31-2019, 04:38 PM
@thanxal,

Of course you are correct. I just have a visceral reaction to almost all things Trump and can't believe we have another year of his daily assault on our country and the world, that is if the Democrats don't manage to screw things up as they usually do.

Okay...I'll shut up now!

thanxal
08-31-2019, 09:24 PM
@thanxal,

Of course you are correct. I just have a visceral reaction to almost all things Trump and can't believe we have another year of his daily assault on our country and the world, that is if the Democrats don't manage to screw things up as they usually do.

Okay...I'll shut up now!
Not directed at you Kenneth. You’re one of the more balanced contributors here!!!

TheMotownManiac
08-31-2019, 10:26 PM
All this b*tching and moaning about DWTS, and guess what? Mary will bring attention to Motown and the Supremes as that is her reason for being there. So what if they aren’t A-list celebs, so what if the mouthpiece for evil is on the show? Mary will bring much needed attention to our shared musical heritage and for that, good for her!

I don’t know the demographic for the show, the only person I know who watches it is 92 but that doesn’t mean that it only attracts an old lady audience……mary looks fabulous and will be a great ambassador for the millions who never heard of The Supremes. I don’t know the show, it’s some sort of elimination show I think and Mary’s glam coupled with her joi de vive should give her a leg up. Maybe there will be chartings like when Ross does TV.

kenneth
09-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Not directed at you Kenneth. You’re one of the more balanced contributors here!!!

Thanks for that. I try but don't always succeed!