PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson Coughing

test

annettewainwright
08-21-2019, 10:35 PM
Does anyone have any good videos of Mary Wilson coughing? I heard her clear her throat recently and thought if a single of her coughing was released, she might hit #1 and even be eligible for a best “spoken word” Grammy. Mary Wilson is everywhere - hopefully a lifetime achievement Grammy and honorary Oscar are in her future - such great and underlooked performances in “Beach Ball” and “Golden Shoes”!

pghmusiclover
08-22-2019, 05:53 AM
LMAO

I can’t even :D

BigAl
08-22-2019, 08:50 AM
Nah, probably wouldn't work for Mary. That only seemed to work for Diane in "Love is Here and Now You're Gone," during her spoken segments.

PeaceNHarmony
08-22-2019, 10:36 AM
I'm SURE one of the posters here has such valued material!

mwmr
08-22-2019, 02:28 PM
Does anyone have any good videos of Mary Wilson coughing? I heard her clear her throat recently and thought if a single of her coughing was released, she might hit #1 and even be eligible for a best “spoken word” Grammy. Mary Wilson is everywhere - hopefully a lifetime achievement Grammy and honorary Oscar are in her future - such great and underlooked performances in “Beach Ball” and “Golden Shoes”!

What a pointless post and waste of letters and time.....

annettewainwright
08-23-2019, 09:50 AM
What a pointless post and waste of letters and time.....

Dearest: the "pointlessness" was the point. :cool:

144man
08-23-2019, 12:52 PM
No; but if she had problems, she would have recorded Smokey's "When the Words from Your Heart Get Caught Up In Your Throat".

mwmr
08-23-2019, 12:57 PM
Dearest: the "pointlessness" was the point. :cool:

I’m not your dearest ...
be pointless elsewhere

annettewainwright
08-23-2019, 01:02 PM
I’m not your dearest ...
be pointless elsewhere

I hope you spend as much time calling others out for their pointless posts as you do me. Then again, reading your past posts, you are indeed the type who'd get a thrill out of a MW cough recording.

mwmr
08-23-2019, 04:35 PM
I’m glad you used your pointless time to read my previous posts .
i make no secret i’m a fan of Mary’s ... infant i’m A fan of all 8 ladies

you started a pointless bitchy post ​dearest

annettewainwright
08-23-2019, 04:39 PM
I’m glad you used your pointless time to read my previous posts .
i make no secret i’m a fan of Mary’s ... infant i’m A fan of all 8 ladies

you started a pointless bitchy post ​dearest

Great. I look forward to reading you posts 30 years from now talking about what color nail polish she wore during week 3 of DWTS, darlin'.

mwmr
08-23-2019, 05:08 PM
Sweet darlin’.
you certainly haven’t read my posts as I don’t write pointless
crap like that. 30 years from now i’ll be dead and gone...

interestingly you've only been a member less than a month with 62 posts and already starting with negativity about the girls..

have a blessed life dearest

detmotownguy
08-23-2019, 05:14 PM
mwmr....just another poster with more than one user name. Def a pointless individual.

BigAl
08-23-2019, 07:09 PM
When I saw the opening comment I was waiting for a little fur to fly and I wasn’t disappointed. I can’t decide whether it’s pathetically amusing or amusingly pathetic. Either way, it’s entertaining in a twisted way.

annettewainwright
08-23-2019, 07:43 PM
Oh my dear lambs...how wrong you all are. If you read my other posts youÂ’ll know that, while I am no fan of Miss WilsonÂ’s voice, I appreciate her holding onto the legacy. The POINT of my being here [[I have no other aliases) is to finally complete a mission that involves no Supremes but rather a sad little sycophant for one of them who actually does and gets away with saying some awful things [[including death wishes) about another one of the girls. Hopefully, I can finally see to his removal on these forums.

Sotosound
08-24-2019, 08:09 AM
I thought that this was a forum about soul music in the context of Diana Ross and The Supremes.

If someone posts stuff on this forum that causes distress or controversy then this is because they’re allowed to.

Personally I find it sad that people feel the need to snipe at each other in front of the whole world, and I also feel sad that this type of behaviour is allowed in the first place.

I feel reasonably certain that our parents would be or would have been horrified if we’d behaved this way as children, so the fact that some continue to behave this way as adults is very sad.

ralpht
08-24-2019, 08:44 AM
Soto, people are allowed to do whatever on this particular spot because I set it up that way. I got tired of the rest of the forum being infected by,what I considered to be, problematic. Anything goes there, as long as it stays there. Try and understand my position.

Sotosound
08-24-2019, 10:49 AM
Understood.

I'm just glad that it wasn't, say, Four Tops or The Temptations who were the artists associated with this sub-forum.