PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Amazon sale on the Tammi Terrell "Come See About Me" Box set

test

spinningsoul
03-01-2011, 04:39 PM
I saw it featured on the main page and ordered one quickly. I thought I'd pass this along, but Amazon says there are only nine left... Normally $39.99... On sale new for $12.15. Can't beat that. [[http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042NJ0OS?ie=UTF8&tag=spinsoul-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0042NJ0OS)

And yes...I realized after posting this that I got the name of the set wrong.. It's "Come on and See Me." My screw up..Still a great deal, though.

Roberta75
03-01-2011, 04:43 PM
I saw it featured on the main page and ordered one quickly. I thought I'd pass this along, but Amazon says there are only nine left... Normally $39.99... On sale new for $12.15. Can't beat that. [[http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042NJ0OS?ie=UTF8&tag=spinsoul-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0042NJ0OS)

That is such a good deal.

Thank you.

sophisticated_soul
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Two-thirds off is a great deal for those of you who haven't got it yet. And it's a wonderful set and I do encourage folks to 'get it while you can". On the other hand it's kind of sad to me it didn't sell better and became a cut-out so quickly.

treborij
03-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Gee thanks. I've been debating on whether or not I really need this one. Everyone has raved but still I've hesitated. But I don't need everything? Do I? Why in Tammi's case, yes I do! And at this price I can hesitate no longer. Thanks Spinningsoul. It's on its way. Can't wait to hear it.

spinningsoul
03-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Gee thanks. I've been debating on whether or not I really need this one. Everyone has raved but still I've hesitated. But I don't need everything? Do I? Why in Tammi's case, yes I do! And at this price I can hesitate no longer. Thanks Spinningsoul. It's on its way. Can't wait to hear it.

I was the same way. I had several of the songs featured on it, like most of you likely do, but for that price, I'm not turning it down. I'm glad you were able to jump on it, too.

It is a shame the set didn't sell better. I tried to pub it on my site and thought it would ride the buzz from the Unsung episode, but the delays likely had it released just a little too late.

sophisticated_soul
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
It's a wonderful set. The booklet, the sound, a lot of love and hard work went into this one. I know you will all enjoy it. And at this price you'll enjoy it even more! Tammi Forever!

carlo
03-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Bought mine. I was waiting to buy it sometime down the road, but at that price, I couldn't pass it up. Thank you SpinningSoul! :)

spinningsoul
03-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Bought mine. I was waiting to buy it sometime down the road, but at that price, I couldn't pass it up. Thank you SpinningSoul! :)

Glad I could help!

Looks like Amazon re-stocked. They had nine left when I posted. It went down to three and now it says they have 19 left. More for the fans to get!

ExGuyParis
03-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Awesome... thanks so much for posting this! I was hesitating, but not any more.

mr_postman
03-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Sale's seems to be over now, they've reverted back to the old price. For me who live in Sweden the low price over at Amazon.com roughly equaled the Amazon.co.uk price, including shipping costs.

danceregp
03-25-2011, 01:37 AM
Got it and I love it!