07-13-2019, 03:46 AM
She did it again

https://youtu.be/JKLhu5aJ-rY

daviddh
07-13-2019, 08:40 AM
amazing performance

captainjames
07-13-2019, 03:08 PM
yeah she mentioned Billy Dee Williams at The Fraze. Diana is truly and awesome performer and a trailblazer. I definitely give her props for being where she is today.

Albator
07-14-2019, 03:45 AM
Her voice is strong these days.

Ollie9
07-14-2019, 05:26 AM
Diana's voice is sounding really good at the mo.
What's wrong with these people. I think she could have been singing "Old Funky Rolls" for all the notice they appear to take. Their top priority seems to be shouting out and filming her on their mobiles. I truly believe they would be at a total loss if mobiles were banned from concerts and god forbid they had to sit there and listen to her singing.:mad:

Albator
07-14-2019, 01:46 PM
What's wrong with these people. I think she could have been singing "Old Funky Rolls" for all the notice they appear to take. Their top priority seems to be shouting out and filming her on their mobiles. I truly believe they would be at a total loss if mobiles were banned from concerts and god forbid they had to sit there and listen to her singing.:mad:
People are like this these days

midnightman
07-14-2019, 03:58 PM

This generation takes a lot for granted.

Ollie9
07-14-2019, 04:51 PM
People are like this these days

It would seem so Abator lol. I think it is so disrespectful to the performer. Thank god one can still go to the theatre without this spectacle taking place.......Not sure about America. :confused:

Ollie9
07-14-2019, 04:53 PM
This generation takes a lot for granted.

They most certainly do midnightman.

jobeterob
07-14-2019, 11:56 PM
Why does her voice seem to be strengthening?

Bluebrock
07-15-2019, 02:10 AM
Why does her voice seem to be strengthening?
Simple. She has been looking after it better by doing exercises specifically designed to increase clarity and tone. There is only so much one can do with a 75 year old voice, but after years of neglect she is finally heeding the advice offered to her. She has also been eating a healthier diet and lightly exercising. All this effort is working for her.

carlo
07-15-2019, 03:54 PM
I watched this performance last week and my jaw dropped...those vocals on this performance sound like Diana Ross from 25 years ago. Amazing!! She's been in supreme shape, all-around, for the last while. So delighted to be able to see and hear her in her glory right now!

jobeterob
07-15-2019, 04:50 PM
And the performance at Motown 60 was also remarkable