PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Wonder Announces Kidney Transplant

test

PeaceNHarmony
07-07-2019, 07:21 AM
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-stevie-wonder-getting-kidney-transplant-in-september-20190707-6cpovfut2jcyratpcbkpsskcru-story.html

IMissFlo93
07-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Well, good luck.

Roberta75
07-07-2019, 03:25 PM
Gracious God, watch over Stevie Wonder during his kidney transplant. Be with the surgeons, that they may be skillful and precise and effective in their work. Be with the nurses and all medical personnel, that Stevie may be surrounded by competence and care. Alleviate his pain dear Lord. Grant him safety under anesthesia, and successful surgeries. May Stevie make a full recovery. Please restore his body to well being. Please Lord, grant a successful surgery for Mr Stevie Wonder and a full recovery. We all pray this knowing that you are the Greatest Healer. Amen.

Roberta all Stevies fans at Soulful Detroit and all his fans all over the world.

nativeNY63
07-08-2019, 05:54 PM
On Patty Jackson's Instagram, she had the entire Stevie announcement. And the jokester he's always been, since his Motown days, he ended -"... my doctor said I have to chill out... that's what I'm gonna do so you heard it from me!" [[paraphrased) heeheeee