PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross Lost The Footage Of Her Star Powered 75th Birthday Party

test

marv2
07-03-2019, 12:08 AM
hehehehehehehehehehe..........!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q1DfmeWj0U

Boogiedown
07-03-2019, 02:12 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

oh no, not .... not ! ...please not !!! , including Ashley and Evan's singing of LOVE HANGOVER !!!!? :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwsEoYipH7E

blackguy69
07-03-2019, 08:06 AM
Marv I don’t know what’s wrong with you. You know what’s going to happen next. Just went thru this crap on one of the other treads. Let me grab my popcorn and wait

captainjames
07-03-2019, 08:41 AM
Naw we have 90% of it

IMissFlo93
07-03-2019, 10:34 AM
I can sum up this little situation quite nicely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in5H8Zg4jME

Circa 1824
07-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Everyone knows ding-dang well she did not lose the tape. She heard those horrendous vocals and stomped it to bits. Seriously .... she did what any respectable singer would do under the same circumstances. That performance should never see the light of day.

I don't know if it is possible for her to re-record and overdub her vocals as they did with Supremes Live at the Copa ......

PeaceNHarmony
07-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Of course it's entirely possible that Diana simply does not want creeps, cranks and trolls to have access to the material.

jobeterob
07-03-2019, 01:43 PM
It’s just a headline about nothing - as she said “it’s somewhere”

Close to fake news

PeaceNHarmony
07-03-2019, 02:33 PM
It’s just a headline about nothing - as she said “it’s somewhere”

Close to fake newsI beg, sir, to differ. This is entirely cogent, vital, and LEGITIMATE news if, per se, one is demented and has dedicated decades of one's life to trolling the internet for negative 'stories' about a popular singer.

Boogiedown
07-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Of course it's entirely possible that Diana simply does not want creeps, cranks and trolls to have access to the material.

oh you're being too hard on yourself! :p

marv2
07-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Marv I don’t know what’s wrong with you. You know what’s going to happen next. Just went thru this crap on one of the other treads. Let me grab my popcorn and wait

What? I didn't make her loose her sh*t LOL!!!!!

jobeterob
07-04-2019, 12:06 AM
What? I didn't make her loose her sh*t LOL!!!!!

Oh, she did this for Marv; I should have remembered how close they were

PeaceNHarmony
07-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Oh, she did this for Marv; I should have remembered how close they wereShe sure made him loose his!

jobeterob
07-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Did she confiscate his camera?

And he never got it back? Without the film even?

No wonder he’s forever pissed! He can sing Forever Pissed to the tune of Forever Young.

PeaceNHarmony
07-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Did she confiscate his camera?

And he never got it back? Without the film even?

No wonder he’s forever pissed! He can sing Forever Pissed to the tune of Forever Young.Not sure Kodak Instamatic was returned, but the film was confiscated. The FP idea is great; it can be a duet with ... well, you know.

jobeterob
07-05-2019, 06:54 AM
Marv n Mary - MnM

Marv n Luke

Mary Wilson and the Supremes

Guy
07-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Everyone knows ding-dang well she did not lose the tape. She heard those horrendous vocals and stomped it to bits. Seriously .... she did what any respectable singer would do under the same circumstances. That performance should never see the light of day

Bingo! She looked fabulous that night but the whole performance was a mess. Sketchy vocals. Missed cues. Forgotten lyrics. Dreadful guests.

She watched 15 mins of it and was like "uh-uh...henceforth, it is lost! Do you understand, Rhonda?! Tracee?! LOST!!!!"

PeaceNHarmony
07-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Wow! Who knew so many of our members here were at the performance!!

vgalindo
07-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Bingo! She looked fabulous that night but the whole performance was a mess. Sketchy vocals. Missed cues. Forgotten lyrics. Dreadful guests.

She watched 15 mins of it and was like "uh-uh...henceforth, it is lost! Do you understand, Rhonda?! Tracee?! LOST!!!!"
[QUOTE=Guy;524645]Bingo! She looked fabulous that night but the whole performance was a mess. Sketchy vocals. Missed cues. Forgotten lyrics. Dreadful guests.

Dreadful guests? I thought her guest list was quite impressive. IMO. Leonardo DiCaprio, Stevie Wonder, Bette Midler, Beyoncé, Chris Rock, Angela Bassett, Diddy Combs and family, Gayle King, TI, and Robin Thicke. Just to name a few.

Guy
07-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Dreadful guests? I thought her guest list was quite impressive. IMO. Leonardo DiCaprio, Stevie Wonder, Bette Midler, Beyoncé, Chris Rock, Angela Bassett, Diddy Combs and family, Gayle King, TI, and Robin Thicke. Just to name a few.

Dreadful musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance. I think it's clear that's what was meant. Bette, Gayle and Angela are all fabulous. And Beyonce is "Beyonce!" [[an adjective for whatever comes after 'fabulous'). Beyonce sang briefly at the party -- not the performance.

The musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance were Puffy, Robin Thicke and Evan & Ashlee. Those performances are [[or were) available on YouTube and they were dreadful. Stevie's performance was more of an "appearance." I am encouraged that she is demonstrating some instinct toward quality control.

vgalindo
07-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Dreadful musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance. I think it's clear that's what was meant. Bette, Gayle and Angela are all fabulous. And Beyonce is "Beyonce!" [[an adjective for whatever comes after 'fabulous'). Beyonce sang briefly at the party -- not the performance.

The musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance were Puffy, Robin Thicke and Evan & Ashlee. Those performances are [[or were) available on YouTube and they were dreadful. Stevie's performance was more of an "appearance." I am encouraged that she is demonstrating some instinct toward quality control.
Ok gotcha. You didn’t say musical guest list. So I guess it wasn’t clear to me on what you meant!!

Guy
07-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Ok gotcha. You didn’t say musical guest list. So I guess it wasn’t clear to me on what you meant!!

No worries. Just so long as it's clear that no one is a more ardent Diana Ross fan than me.

NO ONE...

😊😊😊😊😊😊

vgalindo
07-05-2019, 07:10 PM
No worries. Just so long as it's clear that no one is a more ardent Diana Ross fan than me.

NO ONE...

😊😊😊😊😊😊
I agree the musical guests were dreadful. However I did enjoy Diddy doing More money with Diana Ross.

jobeterob
07-05-2019, 08:51 PM
It was a family and friends celebration in a big hotel but not intended to be released as a concert

PeaceNHarmony
07-05-2019, 09:00 PM
It was a family and friends celebration in a big hotel but not intended to be released as a concertThere is that. Plus the matter that minutes later Diana won once again by selling out Radio City, etc. BTW. Have we had any news about another Supreme's ability to get her son relocated to another trailer park? I certainly hope it's happened.

midnightman
07-05-2019, 10:29 PM
This BS from BOTH SIDES is why no one comes here. Take that mess to Lipstick Alley.

Jimi LaLumia
07-06-2019, 10:03 AM
the bottom line is that SHE GOT a "Star Powered 75th Birthday Party".... and the whole world got to see it

vgalindo
07-06-2019, 02:33 PM
the bottom line is that SHE GOT a "Star Powered 75th Birthday Party".... and the whole world got to see it
Yes she did. It was all over the media. She was treated like Royalty. I was so happy and proud of her.

PeaceNHarmony
07-06-2019, 02:34 PM
the bottom line is that SHE GOT a "Star Powered 75th Birthday Party".... and the whole world got to see itAnd deserved it as well, Jimi L!