PDA

View Full Version : So far, Stevie Wonder is still set to perform at Hyde Park

test

midnightman
07-02-2019, 11:51 AM
https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/etcetera/music/stevie-wonder-plays-hyde-park-bst-2019-1-6137204

Have you ever get the feeling you start to trust less people who "tell the news" of some beloved celebrity that may or may not be going through a health crisis?

The Hyde Park is just four days ahead...

jboy88
07-02-2019, 12:13 PM
I don’t think he would’ve done the other show if he was really dealing with something. People need to get their facts straight before putting it out there.

midnightman
07-02-2019, 12:34 PM
I don’t think he would’ve done the other show if he was really dealing with something. People need to get their facts straight before putting it out there.

Exactly. And I still don't know where Patty got her info from. It's a shame we have to rely on fake news to get any information on our legends. And Tina Turner is not dying either.

StuBass1
07-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Exactly. And I still don't know where Patty got her info from. It's a shame we have to rely on fake news to get any information on our legends. And Tina Turner is not dying either.
When watching that video, something just didn't appear to be right. Too much laughing, smiling, and mugging for the camera going on to address a serious health issue of a legendary artist like Stevie. I believe Stevie may in fact have a health issue, but not to the serious level that is being reported...

midnightman
07-02-2019, 06:17 PM
When watching that video, something just didn't appear to be right. Too much laughing, smiling, and mugging for the camera going on to address a serious health issue of a legendary artist like Stevie. I believe Stevie may in fact have a health issue, but not to the serious level that is being reported...

I felt the same way. Why laugh at something so serious? It don't make sense.

JM27
07-02-2019, 06:28 PM
For what's it worth, there's a Stevie forum where someone with close connections to his inner circle stated that he does have kidney issues, but he's been having treatment for a while and all is going to plan. So it does indeed seem quite not as dire as some reports have made out...

TomatoTom123
07-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Yay! Can't wait. :D

midnightman
07-02-2019, 09:46 PM
For what's it worth, there's a Stevie forum where someone with close connections to his inner circle stated that he does have kidney issues, but he's been having treatment for a while and all is going to plan. So it does indeed seem quite not as dire as some reports have made out...

Thanks! Definitely sounds like Stevie is checking up on his health normally.

nativeNY63
07-08-2019, 06:23 PM
* Please refer to PeaceandHarmony's threads.
Stevie announced he is having a kidney transplant in September. *