PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson Supremely Fit! - AARP Magazine!

test

marv2
06-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Mary in a recent issue of AARP The Magazine:

IMissFlo93
06-20-2019, 07:24 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa.

This just raises so many questions.

First off, Mary trying to lose weight? Who told her to be in the same size as the DMF days?

Second, does this mean Berry should mock Diana the same way he mocked Florence about weight issues?

Third, is Mary trying to lose weight just to endorse the AARP magazine? Is she getting paid to lose weight because of the diet crazes of the 80s and 90s plus the obesity crisis of the 00s?

blackguy69
06-20-2019, 07:42 PM
Or fourth they just did a story about her staying in shape nothing more.

marv2
06-20-2019, 07:49 PM
Or fourth they just did a story about her staying in shape nothing more.

LOL! You go Blackguy69!

luke
06-20-2019, 08:14 PM
Thanks Marv. Great to see Mary staying healthy! She gives hope for the aging process. Wonderful

marv2
06-20-2019, 09:06 PM
Thanks Marv. Great to see Mary staying healthy! She gives hope for the aging process. Wonderful

You're most welcome Luke. She is an inspiration.

detmotownguy
06-21-2019, 07:24 AM
Her zest for life puts a smile on my face. She seems to be in a good place right now. Thanks Marv for posting!

PeaceNHarmony
06-21-2019, 07:47 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa.

This just raises so many questions.

First off, Mary trying to lose weight? Who told her to be in the same size as the DMF days?

Second, does this mean Berry should mock Diana the same way he mocked Florence about weight issues?

Third, is Mary trying to lose weight just to endorse the AARP magazine? Is she getting paid to lose weight because of the diet crazes of the 80s and 90s plus the obesity crisis of the 00s?I don't think Wilson is practicing yoga for weight loss; in the article [[which I saw last month; I don't read this person's posts) she says she was introduced to the practice by Freda Payne who recommended it for stress reduction.

marv2
06-21-2019, 09:32 AM
Her zest for life puts a smile on my face. She seems to be in a good place right now. Thanks Marv for posting!

You're most welcome DET!

jim aka jtigre99
06-21-2019, 10:54 AM
A very nice and short article. I think Miss Wilson has always been health conscious, especially if she has been doing this for years and is still doing it at 75. The most touching part for me was her speaking about her sons death and her injuries and that you never heal totally and emotionally from that. I wish her continued good health and to know that she may never be totally healed but still mending everyday.

marv2
06-21-2019, 11:25 AM
A very nice and short article. I think Miss Wilson has always been health conscious, especially if she has been doing this for years and is still doing it at 75. The most touching part for me was her speaking about her sons death and her injuries and that you never heal totally and emotionally from that. I wish her continued good health and to know that she may never be totally healed but still mending everyday.

That is very nice Jim. I agree.

Albator
06-21-2019, 01:12 PM
You're most welcome Luke. She is an inspiration.
We see where this lead