PDA

View Full Version : Soulmusic.com

test

Kamasu_Jr
02-27-2011, 05:48 PM
DAVID NATHAN closed his American wing of his Soul music store, but does he still service the UK and other parts of Europe? Can fans still get Motown releases from him?

jobeterob
02-27-2011, 06:02 PM
I think it just connects you to Amazon and also, it seems to me the email they sent said they were discontinuing the sale of CDS; if they planned to continue selling in the UK, they probably would have used the opportunity to plug it. So I think it's gone.

Kamasu_Jr
02-27-2011, 06:11 PM
I DON'T KNOW. I VISITED THE SITE AND IT HAS CDS LISTED FOR SALE WITH EURO PRICES. The record or CD division is still issuing discs.

roger
02-27-2011, 06:24 PM
I still get Emails and get directed here ..

http://www.soulmusic.com/biprevlisoki.html

Roger

sophisticated_soul
02-27-2011, 07:11 PM
I recently purchased soulmusic.com's two new reissues on Esther Phillips [[from her Mercury Years) and I was directed from soulmusic.com to Amazon for the actual purchase.

Glenpwood
02-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Bought a couple of CDs from the site once and never will again. a Dionne Warwick CD that was backordered never came. I could never get a response from their customer service dept either. Small amount of money but still it's the principal.

Kamasu_Jr
02-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Bought a couple of CDs from the site once and never will again. a Dionne Warwick CD that was backordered never came. I could never get a response from their customer service dept either. Small amount of money but still it's the principal.

I had a similiar experience. I buy the Soulmusic.com releases from other retailers.

Bingo
02-28-2011, 02:53 AM
have to say for balance that i've ordered stuff in the past from soulmusic.com , they've never been the cheapest but they've never let me down and in my opinion provided a good service

sophisticated_soul
02-28-2011, 02:56 AM
have to say for balance that i've ordered stuff in the past from soulmusic.com , they've never been the cheapest but they've never let me down and in my opinion provided a good service

That has been my experience as well. I always got great service from them.