PDA

View Full Version : BEYONCE,STARRING IN A REMAKE OF,the movie,A STAR IS BORN ?

test

REDHOT
02-26-2011, 09:59 AM
I'v been hearing,that Beyonce is about to star,in a remake of, A STAR IS BORN,If this is true,who is producing this movie ?
Please stay positive

Kamasu_Jr
02-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Clint Eastwood was mentioned as a possible director. He produces his films.

ralpht
02-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Do they really need to re-make this old film?

GeeTee(HPK)
02-26-2011, 12:16 PM
As I said in another thread, Hollywood is just plain lazy with all of these remakes. How many times have they remade "A Star Is Born ?" Enough with the rehash,support independent films ! [[SMH !!!!!!)

Kamasu_Jr
02-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Someone said A Star Is Born has been to the screen at least four times, the first time under a different title. There have been three films titled A Star Is Born, but perhaps this remake will be from a different perspective or point of view. Perhaps Clint Eastwood believes he can get something different from the story with Beyonce. However, has this even been confirmed? It does not sound like something Eastwood would do.

Kamasu_Jr
02-26-2011, 12:28 PM
I just read that negotiations are still underway with Clint Eastwood to direct but he has not finalized anything or signed any contracts. However, Beyonce is attached to the project, which has Jon Peters, Barbra Streisand's ex on board as one of its producer.

topdiva1
02-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Beyonce should play the drunk fallen star - and they should cast Nick Cannon as the rising star.

Otherwise B will be playing herself yet again.

arrr&bee
02-26-2011, 07:14 PM
No let her lose all the glamour[and the weave]and play someone totally down and out...hey beyonce i dare ya!

topdiva1
02-27-2011, 08:07 PM
No let her lose all the glamour[and the weave]and play someone totally down and out...hey beyonce i dare ya!

Hey Beyonce I double dare you.

arrr&bee
02-28-2011, 03:25 PM
hey beyonce i double dare you.
well beyonce there it is a single and a double dare...can i get a triple???