PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross' Accusations Against TSA Investigated, No Wrongdoing Found: Report

test

marv2
05-08-2019, 11:45 PM
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/diana-ross-accusations-against-tsa-investigated-no-wrongdoing-found-report-news.79620.html

Roberta75
05-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Another rave review for Diana Ross in New Orleans.

https://www.myneworleans.com/jazz-fest-a-love-story/?fbclid=IwAR2L1QzQrFEp-YcshnEzO60V7wz4amOoXTNcBSLgdfgkpeC6StLy1QLV_To

vgalindo
05-09-2019, 01:14 AM

https://www.myneworleans.com/jazz-fest-a-love-story/?fbclid=IwAR2L1QzQrFEp-YcshnEzO60V7wz4amOoXTNcBSLgdfgkpeC6StLy1QLV_To
Thank you Roberta. What a wonderful review. Sounds like it was a great show and the audience loved her.

TomatoTom123
05-09-2019, 07:53 AM
So TSA investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing...? :rolleyes:

RanRan79
05-09-2019, 08:07 AM

Just like the police. Yup. And the truth is that they may not have done anything wrong. Like I said in my original post about this mess in the other thread, Diana is known for her diva antics. She may have been taken aback at being treated like an everyday people as opposed to the legend that she is. But trust the word of TSA? Uh no. Of course for some folks the way they respond to a situation depends on who is involved, as opposed to right and wrong. Diana Ross could get lynched by the Klan and someone here would post about how it was all her fault. Pathetic.:rolleyes:

PeaceNHarmony
05-09-2019, 08:32 AM

https://www.myneworleans.com/jazz-fest-a-love-story/?fbclid=IwAR2L1QzQrFEp-YcshnEzO60V7wz4amOoXTNcBSLgdfgkpeC6StLy1QLV_ToYes, another glowing review for the American treasure Diana Ross. Few performers are able to relate to their audience like Diana does! I hope these reviews reach her and help to erase the bad experience afterwards.

PeaceNHarmony
05-09-2019, 08:33 AM
So TSA investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing...? :rolleyes:Ha! No surprise there, right?

lucky2012
05-09-2019, 09:38 AM

" sublime performance and audience reaction to the divine Ms. Ross. The supreme Supreme. The name of love."
" ascended in a burst of yellow... "She looks like the sun."
What a glowing, heartfelt review. Thanks for posting.

midnightman
05-09-2019, 03:49 PM

Just like crooked cops.

By the way, it's pathetic none of the presidents from Bush II to now never doing anything about it but making excuses for it and helping their powers to just expand.

midnightman
05-09-2019, 03:50 PM
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/diana-ross-accusations-against-tsa-investigated-no-wrongdoing-found-report-news.79620.html

I know you trust anything in regards to what they say about Diana but, bruh, you know good well if it was Jacko or whoever, you'd be demanding an investigation lol

Roberta75
05-09-2019, 05:46 PM
I know you trust anything in regards to what they say about Diana but, bruh, you know good well if it was Jacko or whoever, you'd be demanding an investigation lol

Yep and had no problem posting a link to TMZ about Diana and TSA and said we shouldnt read the 1,100 comments if we are big fans of Diana Ross and are easily offended, which means he had read every disgusting and racist and sexist and ageist comment and NONE of them bothered him. SMH

FYI.......the TMZ comments were so offensive and racist and disgusting but I guess that dont matter to him as long as Diana Ross is the one there aimed at.

marv2
05-09-2019, 07:01 PM

They did an investigation. What more do you want them to do? She ain't all that important. LOL!!!

detmotownguy
05-09-2019, 11:47 PM
They did an investigation. What more do you want them to do? She ain't all that important. LOL!!!
She is a human being like everyone else. The rules apply equally to ALL. If u don’t like it - don’t fly. That simple.

midnightman
05-10-2019, 12:09 AM
^ Exactly, DMG!

marv2
05-10-2019, 12:15 AM
She is a human being like everyone else. The rules apply equally to ALL. If u don’t like it - don’t fly. That simple.

I told her she needs to get a bus. I guess I am going to have to tell her again! She doesn't tour overseas anymore, so why not?

marv2
05-10-2019, 12:17 AM
^ Exactly, DMG!

That's what I've been saying. She is not better than anyone else. If she doesn't want to follow the rules set up for everyone, then she should not be flying,especially commercial.

TheMotownManiac
05-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Oh, she is better than some. She doesn’t spend hours per day spreading negativity - she brings joy and happiness to millions. She’s definitely better than some.

TheMotownManiac
05-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Unless there is video footage, I do not trust entities with power to police themselves. Look at the number of police being prosecuted with dashboard and cop cans VS before these devices. Time after time it’s proven cops lied until footage appeared. I don’t know if they were wrong or not, but I do know as much as she travels, to have only two instances like this in nearly 60 years of flying, I have a tendency to believe she felt violated for a reason.

Bluebrock
05-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Oh, she is better than some. She doesn’t spend hours per day spreading negativity - she brings joy and happiness to millions. She’s definitely better than some.
I have just been looking through this thread and the previous one regarding the same subject and it is Miss Marv who has posted far more comments than anyone else on this subject. His life would be even emptier and duller if he did not have Diana Ross to constantly bitch about. Pitiful.

PeaceNHarmony
05-10-2019, 08:24 AM
i have just been looking through this thread and the previous one regarding the same subject and it is miss marv who has posted far more comments than anyone else on this subject. His life would be even emptier and duller if he did not have diana ross to constantly bitch about. Pitiful.bingo!!!!!

PeaceNHarmony
05-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Unless there is video footage, I do not trust entities with power to police themselves. Look at the number of police being prosecuted with dashboard and cop cans VS before these devices. Time after time it’s proven cops lied until footage appeared. I don’t know if they were wrong or not, but I do know as much as she travels, to have only two instances like this in nearly 60 years of flying, I have a tendency to believe she felt violated for a reason.I have to agree all around.

Roberta75
05-10-2019, 08:58 AM
I told her she needs to get a bus. I guess I am going to have to tell her again! She doesn't tour overseas anymore, so why not?

You need to burn that Diana wig away and stop talking to yourself in the mirror thinking your talkin to Diana Ross. Get outta the house dude. You aint right.

Bluebrock
05-11-2019, 02:23 AM
You need to burn that Diana wig away and stop talking to yourself in the mirror thinking your talkin to Diana Ross. Get outta the house dude. You aint right.
Where has he disappeared to ? He always goes to ground to lick his wounds when the heat is on him. He cannot face the music. Coward.

Boogiedown
05-11-2019, 01:03 PM
This grabbing and feeling people every which way is not cool no matter who it is. These measures were OK initially; it was an emergency situation. But they've had twenty years now to come up with a better solution.

Got to be a better way. How about robots?? lol!

marv2
05-11-2019, 03:50 PM
This grabbing and feeling people every which way is not cool no matter who it is. These measures were OK initially; it was an emergency situation. But they've had twenty years now to come up with a better solution.

Do you really think that someone is interested in grabbing and feeling on senior citizens?

BayouMotownMan
05-11-2019, 09:37 PM
Do you really think that someone is interested in grabbing and feeling on senior citizens?

YES, YOU! The way you worship Mary Wilson. "She's a goddess." "A superstar." Remember that?

milven
05-11-2019, 10:32 PM

not sure if they are interested, but the TSA sure has no problem getting [[perhaps) a little too personal with this 96 senior citizen in a wheelchair.

https://abc7news.com/travel/video-of-tsa-patting-down-96-year-old-woman-sparks-outrage/3586811/

The reporter in video said that pat downs are caveman security. Today with facial recognition, video analytics, behavior prediction, this is not the way that TSA should be operating

midnightman
05-11-2019, 11:32 PM
From March of last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV7ZFAM8ypc

It's not just legendary musical divas who have issue with the TSA...

Ollie9
05-12-2019, 04:34 AM

I quite agree. An airport security guy felt my rude bits a few years back. I was astonished, but did not report it as i just wanted to get on with my holiday.

TheMotownManiac
05-13-2019, 03:28 PM
I have had several “close encounters” with TSA but it doesn’t bother me at all. I just consider it part of air safety. That being said, I think women are more prone to feeling violated than men are and, I have had several rude, asshole agents who clearly enjoy their sliver of power. I can easily see someone wanting to push the limits with a celebrity. Everyone has their own set of boundaries that should be respected.