PDA

View Full Version : Diana Almighty remix cd

test

daviddh
05-05-2019, 01:04 PM
with the success of Dianas recent remixs i wanted to revisit the Almighty remix album.'wanted to know what you all thought of it
i loved the remix of Touch Me In The Morning the best. some nice mixs such as Upside Down, Love Hangover ,No One Gets The Prise and Lovin Livin Givin.
I am partial to the original hit Aint No Mountain ,so to me, it didn't need a remix. but I see the point of the album is a tribute,but I would have preferred more remix of other songs such as Aint Been Licked, One Love In My Lifetime, You Were The One

PeaceNHarmony
05-05-2019, 05:52 PM
I love the Almighty remixes; for me they can do no wrong. I agree that remixes of the songs you mention would be great and I'll hope for a volume 2!

JohnnyB
05-06-2019, 02:35 PM
I love the Almighty remixes; for me they can do no wrong. I agree that remixes of the songs you mention would be great and I'll hope for a volume 2!

My favorite was the I Thought It Took A Little Time remix. So unexpectedly well done...

Philles/Motown Gary
05-20-2019, 05:53 AM
I, too, love Diana's Almighty remixes. My two favorites are "I Thought It Took A Little Time" and, once it gets past the weird, long intro, "Remember Me". Like Tom Moulton, the Almighty remixers remain true to the original Motown recordings. They just add additional instrumentation to it. The result is our favorite, familiar old songs sounding new and exciting! I really love the Almighty touch.