PDA

View Full Version : Yes, That Mary Wilson Live at Blues Alley May 9 & 10

test

marv2
05-01-2019, 10:58 PM
http://www.thegeorgetowndish.com/thelatest/yes-mary-wilson-live-blues-alley-may-9-10

detmotownguy
05-01-2019, 11:58 PM
I wonder what show she will be doing?

marv2
05-02-2019, 12:01 AM
I wonder what show she will be doing?

She does her Up Close Jazz show whenever she plays Blues Alley.

detmotownguy
05-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Y
She does her Up Close Jazz show whenever she plays Blues Alley.

That’s great cause she puts so much emotion in that show. Not lazy abt her her showmanship in the least.

marv2
05-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Y

That’s great cause she puts so much emotion in that show. Not lazy abt her her showmanship in the least.

You should see the DVD of her Up Close Jazz Concert.......amazing!

milven
05-02-2019, 10:06 AM
You should see the DVD of her Up Close Jazz Concert.......amazing!

Did you see it in person when she was at Carlyle for Thanksgiving weekend? She is scheduled to perform there again

Roberta75
05-02-2019, 10:13 AM
did you see it in person when she was at carlyle for thanksgiving weekend? She is scheduled to perform there again

lolololololololololol

luke
05-02-2019, 08:49 PM
This is the kind of snarky crap someone posted about recently before he left SD...going after individual members. Try a little kindness. Life is too short.

TheMotownManiac
05-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Mary is introducing two new songs into her show - should be a big treat!

detmotownguy
05-03-2019, 02:22 AM
This is the kind of snarky crap someone posted about recently before he left SD...going after individual members. Try a little kindness. Life is too short.
Nice comment Luke. Maybe Ralph should ban children from joining this site.

milven
05-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Nice comment Luke. Maybe Ralph should ban children from joining this site.

I read the whole thread and can't find the snarky comment. Hope it wasn't my comment. As for children's forum, Ralph and Lowell, in their own words, set it up as just that:

Administrator
Welcome To The Diana Ross & Supremes Forum
This "Child Forum" of the the Motown for is for the discussion and posting of Diana Ross & Supremes Topics ONLY.

Kindly post any new DRATS threads here. Any DRATS threads created in the Motown Forum will be moved here as will legacy DRATS threads from the Motown Forum.

And please use the Motown Forum for non-DRATS topics only and save us the effort of moving them.

Thank you for your cooperation and Enjoy.

The SoulfulDetroit Team,
Lowell & Ralph

At first, being one of the oldest aged members here, I was a little insulted to be told that I would have to participate in a "children's forum" in order to post about one of my favorite groups. But the decision to segregate the Supremes topic from other Motown topics does seem to be working out, so I have learned to live with it.

Of course, before I post, I get into my playpen, play with my rattle, get out my security blanket and then start posting. I won't even bring up the subject of baby diapers. I fear it won't be long that I am in senior citizen diapers. :[[

Stay civil and stay happy

milven
05-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Mary is introducing two new songs into her show - should be a big treat!

Do you know what the two new songs will be?