PDA

View Full Version : Supremes T-shirt.....

test

DWSheffer
04-30-2019, 11:01 PM
I admit I like the concept of a 60th anniversary T-shirt to show my love for the Supremes, but oh my, so much is wrong with this item that it shouldn't be worn by anyone! Obviously I know this is not a licensed item as whoever created it has no idea what they're doing. This item appeared on Ebay today.

The trio of DMC used as the group photo, with the facsimile autographs of DMF.......Ms. Ross should be on the phone with her lawyers for the terrible use of her photo-shopped image as well!! I got a laugh out of this travesty, hopefully none will sell!
Darin

sansradio
05-01-2019, 02:00 AM
This is actionable...and not just legally, if you get my drift. How egregious.

TomatoTom123
05-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Oh dear :rolleyes:

thanxal
05-01-2019, 07:57 PM
I can see the Andantes in the background.

lakeside
05-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Is Diana selling this out of the back of her car?

RanRan79
05-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Two big problems with the shirt itself: having a photo of Cindy with Flo's signature and having a Supremes photo repping the 60th anniversary without Florence. If it were Cindy's signature and a shirt specifically for DRATS, I'd be cool with it. I wouldn't buy it, but I'd be cool with it.

The other problem I have is those hands. If you're going to photoshop Diana's face and hair, the least one could do is photoshop her hands or have someone stand in who doesn't make it seem like Diana has the hands of a white, 60 year old retired mechanic. Whomever this person is, they did not spend a lot of time on details, both the shirt and the ebay photo.

Fullfillingnessfirstfinale
05-02-2019, 03:16 AM
I can see the Andantes in the background.

I see them too :)