PDA

View Full Version : Today.....

test

DWSheffer
04-29-2019, 02:04 PM
Would have been Tammi Terrell's 74th birthday, so be sure to play some Tammi on your turntable or what have you and remember this beautiful lady, who was taken from us way too soon.
Darin

Philles/Motown Gary
04-30-2019, 10:20 PM
Belated Happy Birthday, Tammi! You were only with Motown for fewer than 5 years, but what you accomplished in that short time was incredible!

Bluebrock
05-01-2019, 02:44 AM
[QUOTE=DWSheffer;513689]Would have been Tammi Terrell's 74th birthday, so be sure to play some Tammi on your turntable or what have you and remember this beautiful lady, who was taken from us way too soon.
Darin
I know not everyone on here is a Tammi Terrell fan but her short and important contribution to Motown cannot be denied. I often wonder how her career would have panned out had she lived. Would she have achieved solo superstardom or would she have failed to achieve her full potential? Did she make some unfortunate choices in her personal life? If so did they ultimately have a bearing on her premature death? Tammi is a fascinating subject to discuss. Such a stunningly beautiful lady. May she r.i.p.