PDA

View Full Version : Mallettcatraz redux [[for sake of posterity only!!!)

test

juicefree20
02-23-2011, 10:43 PM
For those who have asked, here is the first installment of "MALLETTCATRAZ", titled...
"Diary Of A Mad Juice", from June 2004...

BREAKING NEWS!!! THIS JUST IN!!! THE JUICEMAN OF MALLETCATRAZ CAPTURED!!!!!

Chet Finkley [[chet_finkley) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 1:37 am:

Good Evening! This is Chet Finkley with a special bulletin. According to the Soulful Detroit Wire Services, the poster by the name of Juicefree20 has been apprehended. He had escaped from Kabonggton Island, where he was serving time for alleged serial postings, posting drive bys & horrible pictures, which he used to imitate a Temptation, a doctor of love & strangest of all, a plate of Filet Mignon with Mashed Potatoes!!!

Upon his capture, he was heard muttering something about Mallets, Helen Reddy & Muzak! We are checking to see if this is some strange code. Do we have any information about this Hal??????? That has not as yet been confirmed. Details will follow. Back to you Katie...........

THIS HAS BEEN A SPECIAL BULLETIN!!!!!!! We now take you back to your forum!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charise [[mistrivia1) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 1:43 am:

L O L, CHET!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Finkley [[chet_finkley) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 11:26 am:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Good Morning, This is Chet Finkley. We have breaking news on the Malletcatraz case. Sources at the Soulful Detroit Wire Services tell us that the so-called Juiceman Of Malletacraz, has hired famed attorney, Ronnie Coughlan as his counsel. Mr Coughlan gained fame with his handling of the O.K Stimpson case. Mr Coughlan is expected to hold a press conference sometime today. Back to our regular programming.

THIS HAS BEEN A SPECIAL BULLETIN! WE NOW TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR FORUM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DyvaNaye [[westside314) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 2:50 pm:

Juice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 7:16 pm:

Juice is back and tougher than the Mack!
In the sequel to Escape from Kabonggton.

He promised if he ever saw "El" again that he'd "Hook 'em up!"
And Juice always keeps his promises!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcadia [[arcadia) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 7:28 pm:

I just LOVE breaking news!

Soulful Detroit is now a wire service!!

Very cool. And, oh, juice, can I get you anything, LOL ?!?

Arcadia :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 7:51 pm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

juicefree20
02-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 8:07 pm:

DAY 1, 8:06 P.M.:

I am Juiceicus. Upon my arrival at Malletacraz, I was immediately sent to Solitary Confinement. I was not allowed to post, or to respond to threads.
As I write this by match light, they are playing a radio program which is intended to "correct my thinking".

Today, I am being taught the ways of the Reddyites, who it is said are a group of women, with numbers that are too big to ignore. It appears that they like to go around roaring at people. It's troubling to me, because it is said that if they have to, they can do anything. They are strong, they are invincible, they are......REDDYITES!!!

And I am their prisoner.

To help me adjust to solitary, they're giving me self-help tapes by some guy called O'Sullivan. It seems that he too has been alone again.........naturally.
This is a difficult adjustment for me, as I am alone with my thoughts, bread & water.

I am heartened by the fact that famed attorney, Ronnie Coughlan has accepted my case. I hope that he can help me like he did O.K. Stimpson.
I'm sure that as the facts of the case are made clear, I shall be released.
Yes, I will be vindicated! I have a surrogate who will help me.
He must remain nameless, as the Reddyites would surely kabongg him most severely should he be found out.

Someone's coming....I'll pick this up later...

Oh no........NOT THE LETTERMEN!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!!

nobody knows da trubble ah seeeen. nobody even carrrrrres.

juicefree20
02-23-2011, 10:45 PM
NAME EDITED - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 9:02 pm:

How much time U got Juice? Do U think they would let any of us visit?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Finkley [[chet_finkley) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 9:09 pm:

THIS IS A SPECIAL NEWS REPORT!!!

Good Evening, this is Chet Finkley with an update on The Juiceman Of Malletcraz situation. I'm here at the press conference called by attorney Ronnie Coughlan. He is about to address the press....

Good evening, I am Ronnie Coughlan, attorney for the accused, Mr Juicefree20, otherwise known as The Juiceman From Malletacraz. First an foremost, I would like to reiterate that my client is innocent of all charges. As such, I am demanding his immediate release so that he may return to his first love........posting on the forum.

My client was accused of all kinds of scandalous things. Things such as posting too much, which is an out and out fabrication of all that is holy. My client has NEVER posted out of context & never too much, never too much, never too much!

And yes, my client portrayed himself as a member of The Temptations. Can anyone here prove otherwise????
You saw the picture, who you gonna believe, the truth or your lying eyes???? Hey, they said that Michael Jackson was 9 when he was 11. They said that Diana discovered The Jackson Five. Did they end up in Malletecraz????? NOOOOOO THEY DIDN'T!!!

It is said that he masqueraded as a Love Doctor. SAYS WHO??? Here for your perusal are SIGNED AFFIDAVITS that he is indeed the DOCTOR OF LOVE.

This is proof that you cannot dispute!

He is further charged with portraying himself as some sort of food. Well.....I can't explain that one but, if you use your imagination, you know ain't nothing wrong with that.

For the aforementioned reasons, I am pushing for the immediate release of my client & complete exoneration of all charges. These charges are so trumped up, they're metamucil!!!! NO JUSTICE, NO GREASE!!

Thank you....we will not be taking any questions at this time.

So, there you have it. Some stunning charges have been volleyed by Mr Coughlan. So far, we've had no response from the prosecution. We'll have more on this story as it develops. I'm Chet Finkley....and now back to your forum.

THIS HAS BEEN A SPECIAL REPORT!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 9:21 pm:

What's that????? Is someone there???? Where is everybody? I can't stand this darkness & the

voices.... OH GOD NO!!!!! NOT TOM JONES!!! ANYTHING BUT TOM JONES!!!!

Is someone there???? My imagination's running away with me. Aww homie, my mind's playing

tricks on me. PLEASE!!! NOT NAPOLEON THE XIV!!! I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destruction [[destruction) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 9:49 pm:

Tom: Juice, wouldja mine scrubbin my back....damn, I dropped the soap....wouldja....thx....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

juicefree20
02-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 10:13 pm:

DAY 1, 9:40 P.M:

It's dark & hell is hot. I sure could use a shower. I'm trying to take a nap, but have one eye open to keep watch on the rats who are trying to bum rush my food. They mean business too. God, this is maddening. Now I have to listen to Bang-Shang-A-Lang!!! This is insane.

Where are Dyva, Moe & [[edited)??? How could they do this to me??? Where's [[edited), [[edited) & Charise??? Where's jrlo, ladylove & [[edited)? Hey SDF...LadyMystique.......aww come on guys. hey D, tell them to set Juice free!!

Ralph doesn't even know, he's on the Love Boat!!! I wonder what posts I'm missing out on?

DYVA.....NOT AGAIN!!!!!!
Even in solitary, I'm not safe!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1wicked [[1wicked) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 10:22 pm:

Too bad they don't have a Malletacraz prison rodeo....I guess ole Juice is destined to remain..."Stir Crazy". "Yeah...we bad...."

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

HEYYY!!!! WHO'S THAT!!!!!! AWW DAMN!!!!

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 10:34 pm:

.......Moe......... Is that you?????

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 11:08 pm:

V - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 11:25 pm:

Juice, I think you should be kept in solitary confinement if you keep whining. You commited the crime now do the time. You're Just A Prisoner of Love, and the chains that bind you can only be released by your complete rehabilitation. The REDDYITE Guards must use psychological mind coding, that is why you are being fed a heavy dose of "I Am Woman Hear Me Roar". If there is no positive response, the REDDYITES are authorized to resort to stronger tactics.

They can randomly play compilations by Christopher Cross, Wayne Newton, Barry Manilow and others of a non-soulful persuasion. You have been forewarned, so do your time and parole is just around the corner.

M - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 11:27 pm:

Hold On Juice my friend...we're coming for you.

V - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 11:30 pm:

Don't try to free him, he has not been rehabilitated. I beg you Do Not Post Bail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 11:31 pm:

Psst!Juice!

I had to trade a carton of cigarettes for these.
I hope the guards don't find them on you.

Still working on the T-U-N-N-E-L shhhhhh.

Wonder B [[wonder_b) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 3:01 am:

Hahahahaha $Bill you R karayzeee

Wonder B
I don't know karate, but I know karayzee!

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 6:37 am:

Since you mentioned the Godfather...

SDF [[handsome) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 4:53 pm:

Juice, in the words of Sam & Dave:

Hold On, I'm Comin'

Handsome

DyvaNaye [[westside314) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 5:05 pm:

Juice goes no where...aw hell naw....

THE WARDEN HATH SPOKETH

DyvaNaye [[westside314) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 5:28 pm:

..and for your foolishness...lol....I noticed you have mispelled the word that I have invented...look at the title of this thread...you have 'malletacraz'...no knuckles, its MALLETTCATRAZ! Techincally this is the name of the prison...the island you are on is KABONGGSVILLE...get it straight! And for this -

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR YOU FOR THE WEEKEND

spelling both words sun up to sun down until your release back to the regular cell....

THE WARDEN HATH SPOKETH...AGAIN....[['millionai re, I own a mansion and a yacht...AGAIN'!)

SDF [[handsome) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 5:37 pm:

Where there's a will Dyva, there's a way...

In the words of Donny Hathaway-Someday We'll All Be Free!

Handsome

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 5:49 pm:

Day 2 5:30 P.M.

I've just heard from THE WARDEN. It seems as though the plan is to keep me here for the weekend. Solitary is tough, this is the only view that I have.

I must go again, I need to speak with Ronnie. I need to tell him that I think that I was framed by 1Wicked. He's been trying to get me since the Duel For M. I think that he's in cahoots with DA WOMAN!!! Doggone Reddyites. To make matters worse, there was a typo in Malletcatraz, this is a grievous error. I've got to blow this place. So far, Ronnie hasn't come through. Seems that he's Golfing with O.K. Stimpson.

I need to get a message to Dollar Bill. He'll know what to do. I can't have any visitors, I can't post, I'm going nuts. Must be strong, have to maintain...... It's so dark in here!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 6:29 pm:

God, I've got to get out of this place. They're playing Billy, Don't Be A Hero & I just got a look at the guy across from me in solitary.....
This is the guy next to him

Man, Ronnie or Dollar gotta come through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

juicefree20
02-23-2011, 11:14 PM

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 6:49 pm:

I was hungry and ate the cake on the way.
Hope this helps.

1wicked [[1wicked) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 6:50 pm:

1st off Juice, I was err..uhhh...home alone admiring the photo of a particular lady who many of us have come to adore here on SDF. I won't call any names, but I will say that she is:

Marvelous
Erotic
Divine
Uncanny
Sassy
Appetizing

Secondly...you know you've put on a few pounds over the years, so getting down to the size of your cell block buddy [[pictured above) may not be such a bad thing. Just think...Dyva is saving you money you may well have spent on Jenny Crain, Lyndora, or Adkins ! She's done you a favor maan ! Be thankful...and learn how to make chicken salad out of...well you know.

Innocently yours,

1Wicked

Soul, Soul, Soul - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 7:15 pm:

Juice;
Yous wild!!! LOL!LOL!Where do you get this stuff from it's very cool! Where is the rest of the wolf that belongs to those yellow eyes?

I'll mail you a care package for SDA's. LOL!LOL!

juicefree20
02-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 8:18 pm:

Day 2 on the Rock, 8:05 P.M.

After another round of "correction", I was bought back to my cell. They gave me some strange elixir, tastes kinda good. Looks like Ronnie & O.K. are
still playing Golf. I haven't heard from the good attorney yet. I guess that he's full of shit, so here I'll sit. It's just not right though.

Oh God, will there ever be an end to this misery??? They have one Radio station, WW.D.I.V.A. & they keep playing this God awful music.
Now they're playing some crap called Julie Do You Love Me. I'm about ready to tie a yellow ribbon around the old bars & end it all.
I've got to blow this joint, gotta hit the bricks.

They actually gave me work to do in my cell. They didn't even give me any tools. Guess I got to use what I have.
They have their eye on me constantly
Guess I have to go for now. Sure is lonely in here. Oh well, I have work to do.....they better watch out, they're gonna pay for this, believe me...

ALL RIGHT ALREADY, I'M WORKING, I'M WORKING!!!

DAMN THAT HURTS!!!!

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 8:37 pm:

Day 2 on the Rock, 8:23 P.M.

I've finished my work [[THOSE BASTARDS!!!) & suddenly, things feel funny......I'm seeing things...OH HELL NO!!! What's Goin' On here?????

I SEE...I SEE...DEAD PEOPLE
2545 2546 [[Thank You Very Much)

THAT DRINK!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO POISON ME!!!!

WHO'S THAT!!!! OH NOOOOOOO!!!
PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! MOE!!!!! DON'T LET THEM DO THIS TO ME!!!! DYVA, I'M SORRY, I'LL BE GOOD, I PROMISE!!!!! DON'T LET THEM GET ME.........DYYVVVVVAAAAAAAAAA

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 11:12 pm:

Day 2 on the Rock, 10:55 P.M.

I must be getting paranoid. I always feel like somebody's watching me
2548 2549 2550
They seem to be EVERYWHERE!!!!
2551 2552
Oh, how cruel these Reddyites are, Angie Baby is playing on WW.D.I.V.A. No wonder why I'm losing it!!!
I gotta get some sleep, it's the only escape from this madness!!!!
I can hardly sleep, my eyes are burning

Well Juice is stuck in Mallet'traz....
LET MY JUICEFREE GOOOOOOOO!
Can't hear no funk, can't hear no DAZZ!!!
LET MY JUICEFREE GOOOOOOOO!

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 12:00 am:

see the tree how big it's grown, but then, it hasn't been too long......it wasn't big.....and honey I miss you......and I'm being good.
And I'd like to be with you, if only I could...feelings, nothing more than feelings......feelings......whoa whoa whoa...
feelings again in my arms....sailing....takes me away to where I've always heard it could be.
just a dream and the wind to carry me.....and soon I will be freeeeeeeee...

ladylove [[ladylove) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 12:26 am:

Juice, can I have whatever is that you're taking??? I'm totally stressed too! :)

Juicefree20 [[juicefree20) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 1:01 am:

Day 3 on the Rock, 12:16 A.M.

Sleep won't come & as I lie here, the strains of Barry Manilow pierces my eardrums. What have I done Lord to deserve this misery.
All my life & all my world has come falling down on me.

I wonder whaat's going on in the forum. I can't correspond with anyone. All of this good posting of mine going to waste.

Sheeet, everybody knows that I give good post.

Where are all my friends??? I got bad luck....that's what I got, that's what I got.
Nah, that's just my imagination running away with me. I ain't got nothin', oh no.

I've so much posting inside of me & I miss my SD friends, especially the ladies. Why can't anyone hear me??
I wonder if they know what happened to me. They'd never go for this if they did.
I know someone's gonna help me, Somebody will know I'm here.
I guess I'll talk to myself, cause there's no one else to talk to....

I'm tired of hearing me.....

REDDYITES!!! AWW, HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

friday night and the lights are lowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
looking out for the place to goooooooooooooo.....
where they play the right music getting in the swing....
you come in to look for a king....anybody can be that guy....
night is young and the music's high.....with a bit of rock music everything is fine......
you're in the mood for a dance...and when you get the chance....
YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN!!!! YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY 17!!!!!
DANCING QUEEN...FEEL THE BEAT FROM THE TAMBOURINE!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!
YOU CAN DANCE...YOU CAN DANCE....HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE......
SEE THAT GIRL....WATCH THAT SCENE...DIGGIN THE DANCING QUEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT ABBA.....NOT ABBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
MAKE IT STOPPPPP!!!! PLEASE!!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
2555 2556 2557

Wonder B [[wonder_b) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 6:16 am:

Juice you are seriously ill... This is Malletcatraz Doc speaking... We'll have to perform open brain surgery! LOOOOOL

SOOOOON! That ABBA delusion is the ultimate symptom, we have to move fast or we'll never save your sanity [[if you ever were sane! LOL)

If you can still tell me what is this band on the following photo I still think there's hope otherwise I think we'll leave you to the Kabbongers...

Wonder B aka Dr Funk
If you mess with JUICE, you gotta go!

DyvaNaye [[westside314) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 10:45 am:

1 Wicked...about that picture...lol....You need to email me. LOL. Dollar Bill's behind is going into Solitary confinement soon too! In fact 'Bill...oh Bill?...Report to the warden!'....

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 12:31 pm:

You'll never take me alive Copper!
I'm taking The Warden hostage and I'm bustin' Juicefree outta this hell hole.

We're bustin out of L7,We're busting out of this serious place.

Cause I feel like Bustin' loose
I feel like freeing Juice.
Give me the bridge y'all

Left the Warden tied up in Juices Cell,that should buy us just enough time.
Made it over the first wall with a rope Juice made from Rat pelts and headed towards the final fence. We just have to make it to the other side and we have a driver waiting for us.

Damn! There goes the sirens! Warden has freed herself and boy is she pissed!I can see the dogs running across the yard towards us.

The searchlights have just snapped on and the guards are training machine guns on us!

WHERE IS OUR GETAWAY DRIVER? I was supposed to have some help on this caper! Even if we manage to dodge the lead flying around,we're looking at some serious time if we are captured. Where's that damn driver?

Is anyone out there going to help myself and Juicefree?We need a driver and then somewhere to hole up for a few days.

From there we plan a series of daylight raids of radio stations.Forcing them at gun point to play the music we love.

We could use some partners in crime to help us out too,If we get enough Canadians,we'll call it the "Eh?-Team"

Where's that driver?I sure hope they have us riding in style.You know...Diamond in the back,sunroof top...

juicefree20
02-24-2011, 04:27 AM
Wonder B [[wonder_b) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 12:41 pm:

Yessss....... just be thankful, cos' here I am... $Bill and Juice, I got the Deuce & a quarter to take you homes babes... or I got that Monte Carlo SS ready...I will hide you home between my crates of vinyl where nobody dares to go cos' it's piled up to the ceiling... LOL

I have some Kool Aid ready for you to drink, you gotta be thirsty after all this running...or perhaps some wine cooler? Heyyyyyyyyy!

I'll be downstairs cooking some serious meal for you boys... no Kabongger can make it upstairs anyway because they'll smell the food first and they'll want to STAY downstairs to sample some of that... got some fine pastries in the oven right about now... hummm the smell....

Wonder

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 12:55 pm:

I'm there B! Juice has fallen behind though! One of the snipers got him in the leg. Juice are you going to make it?Hurry up man!With todays gas prices we're going to have to rob a few gas stations along the way.Wonder B has already spent a small fortune idling outside the prison fence!

COME ON JUICE!I f you don't make it the warden will hobble you with her mallet and your running days will be over!

Wonder B, it's up to you.Crank up that car stereo with the right song to give Juice the strength to untangle himself from the razor ribbon and make his getaway.Just make sure to pick the right song!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1wicked [[1wicked) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 6:48 pm:

***Rollin' up in the Fleetwood Brougham with the mega stereo system.....drowning out Wonder B's Classic joints with some kryptonite like Seals & Crofts & Neil Diamond....watching Juice grab his ole melon head and stagger a few steps before falling...writhing in despair and "eartrophy". He can't make it any further...

and Warden Dyva nabs the inmate & takes him back to his cell. At least he'll get his 3 meals a day...oatmeal, miss-a-meal, and no meal !! Now $Bill is on the lam....wanted for aiding and abetting a known con. An all points bulletin will be issued shortly for this wily adversary.

Please be aware that he is considered "Armed & Extremely Dangerous" and he's willing to risk life AND limb to escape his fate. His words in parting were "When I die...bury me deep. Just put my two turntables at my feet." Our cryptologists are on the case.

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 8:37 pm:

Wicked! How could you sell us down the river like that? The Warden's charms are too much for you to resist?

Sorry we had to spray down your car and destroy your stereo.It looks as though you developed a bit of a leak as well!I would have finished the job,but Wonder B said you should be spared for now.

You know I always joked that if I had no one to pass down my records to,I'd melt some down, have my casket molded out of them,and have my Technic 1200's on my chest with all of my favorite Fatback Band and Counts records within reach.That way I'd be going out like the Pharaohs with my most treasured posessions for the afterlife.

Seems that day will come soon as I'm sure they'll be ready for me the next time I try and break Juicefree loose.

Until then I'm going underground in more ways than one.
Phew! What's that smell?

Juice I'm tapping out in morse code on the concrete.I sure hope you get this message!
-.. --- / -. --- - / ..-. .-.. ..- ... ..../ -.. --- / -. --- - / ..-. .-.. ..- ... ....

Funkyone D.J. Dollar Bil [[funkyone) - Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 9:05 pm:

MAKES STRANGE NOISE - PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!

arrr&bee
02-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa..somebody help me up off the floor..now that's entertainment...put me back on the floor,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

ralpht
02-24-2011, 08:05 PM
You can't make that stuff up, R&B. Wait a minute. Apparently you can.

moe
02-26-2011, 09:07 AM
And, after all this Chet Finkley went underground!
I didn't see this until this morning......