PDA

View Full Version : When Does Evan Appear on Monique?

test

miss_lish
02-23-2011, 10:42 PM
<end of message>

marybrewster
02-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Who is Evan?

miss_lish
02-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Evan Ross. I caught him on Monique this morning. Very articulate, very charismatic, very humble, very gorgeous! It is interesting, his sister Chuds said that Evan has his diva moments, but in interviews he demonstrates nothing but grace and humility. Apparently Macy Grey will make an appearance on his upcoming CD. I wish he'd pull his pants up tho. ;o)

Kamasu_Jr
02-24-2011, 11:21 AM
Evan Ross. I caught him on Monique this morning. Very articulate, very charismatic, very humble, very gorgeous! It is interesting, his sister Chuds said that Evan has his diva moments, but in interviews he demonstrates nothing but grace and humility. Apparently Macy Grey will make an appearance on his upcoming CD. I wish he'd pull his pants up tho. ;o)

I forgot to post that I saw Evan Ross in an interview with Access One on TVOne. He was included in a show on offspring of famous celebrities. He looks a lot like his father Arne Naess, only biracial. I wonder if Arne rapped with a raspy, street drawl ?

theboyfromxtown
02-24-2011, 01:07 PM

Whose pants? Macy Grey's or Evan's? LOL

Doesn't every one have a diva moment in their life?

smark21
02-24-2011, 09:50 PM
I forgot to post that I saw Evan Ross in an interview with Access One on TVOne. He was included in a show on offspring of famous celebrities. He looks a lot like his father Arne Naess, only biracial. I wonder if Arne rapped with a raspy, street drawl ?

Maybe Arne rapped like that in Norweigian?