PDA

View Full Version : Four new compilation CDs

test

heikki
03-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Hi!

The U.K. Ace/Kent Records have released four new retro compilation CDs. Please find my reviews below:

http://www.soulexpress.net/deep1_2019.htm

Best regards
Heikki

PeaceNHarmony
03-15-2019, 07:07 PM
Great news, and thanks, Heikki, as always for your insightful reviews. Have a great weekend.

heikki
03-16-2019, 03:34 AM
Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend, too!

Bluebrock
03-16-2019, 04:07 AM
Great reviews as always!

heikki
03-16-2019, 06:03 AM
Thank you, Bluerock.
I had plans to include also some new indie CDs, but for some reason they haven't arrived yet, although I made my order over a month ago. Also, I didn't want those Ace/Kent CDs to lose topicality.

Best regards
Heikki

Bluebrock
03-17-2019, 04:07 AM
Thank you, Bluerock.
I had plans to include also some new indie CDs, but for some reason they haven't arrived yet, although I made my order over a month ago. Also, I didn't want those Ace/Kent CDs to lose topicality.

Best regards
Heikki
Your reviews and insights are always appreciated Heikki. I have recently bought all four of these cd's, but your reviews have often persuaded me to purchase items in the past that i would perhaps have otherwise overlooked, and i would greatly appreciate reading the Indie cd reviews once you are able to post them. Thank you again.

splanky
03-17-2019, 08:17 AM
The Undisputed Truth and Lowrider releases most interest me. As always, thanks, Heikki...