PDA

View Full Version : This soul song we made got us into a local secret jazz club, idk how, this aint jazz

test

kygholiday
03-14-2019, 10:48 AM
https://youtu.be/o3ajJydwJ-0

TomatoTom123
03-14-2019, 09:08 PM
It ain't soul either :p

kygholiday
03-16-2019, 08:41 PM
What is it then

splanky
03-17-2019, 08:12 AM
What is it then

Aren't you missing a question mark?...

Anyway, I'll tell you exactly what it is. It's an attempt to introduce to this forum some
new music which you probably believe to be "incredible" or some other adjective which
is why the concocted story about the jazz club. Nothing wrong with trying to get folks
to check out new music but I'll bet ten dollars to a donut that never happened...There are probably dozens of mugs that would agree with you about the recording you selected
but I don't if you'd find many of them here...Electronica doesn't rate high round these parts, not even mixed in jazz, funk or real soul. But good luck, kid...

TomatoTom123
03-17-2019, 09:16 PM
I don't really know what genre it is. [[notwithstanding whatever "ambient cloud hip hop" is :p) Not my kind of jam. But I do know that’s it's not soul, not to me anyway.

nativeNY63
06-21-2019, 04:57 PM
Aren't you missing a question mark?...

Anyway, I'll tell you exactly what it is. It's an attempt to introduce to this forum some
new music which you probably believe to be "incredible" or some other adjective which
is why the concocted story about the jazz club. Nothing wrong with trying to get folks
to check out new music but I'll bet ten dollars to a donut that never happened...There are probably dozens of mugs that would agree with you about the recording you selected
but I don't if you'd find many of them here...Electronica doesn't rate high round these parts, not even mixed in jazz, funk or real soul. But good luck, kid...

Hate EDM!!! ):

arr&bee
06-21-2019, 06:07 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaa...hindu house music???

nativeNY63
06-21-2019, 07:41 PM
I don't really know what genre it is. [[notwithstanding whatever "ambient cloud hip hop" is :p) Not my kind of jam. But I do know that’s it's not soul, not to me anyway.

What about Trap Soul, Tom?