PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Variety - Celebrating Motown's 60th Anniversary

test

marv2
02-28-2019, 09:59 PM
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Motown, watch THE TEMPTATIONS SHOW and THE SMOKEY ROBINSON SHOW Sunday, March 3 starting at 10p ET. Guests include The Supremes and Stevie Wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujb_722jHjk

marv2
02-28-2019, 10:00 PM
This is a chance to get good, clean copies of these two great television specials. I wish we had Get TV on our cablesystem. Will any of you be watching and taping them?

lockhartgary
03-03-2019, 11:56 AM
I may have to go the old school route and use a vcr since I don't have a dvr box. My ex-wife does have a dvr and I'll ask her to record it to and then I'll get the video from her box. One of these methods will ensure I'll have a good copy. Then I'll make DVDs for my own collection.

marv2
03-03-2019, 12:58 PM
I may have to go the old school route and use a vcr since I don't have a dvr box. My ex-wife does have a dvr and I'll ask her to record it to and then I'll get the video from her box. One of these methods will ensure I'll have a good copy. Then I'll make DVDs for my own collection.
Lockheartgary if you do get to copy these shows, please remember me! I would love to get copies that are in good condition and without the time stamp on them. Thank you!

lockhartgary
03-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Well Marv my idea with using the VCR did NOT work, but I have the backup plan in place. I'll let you know how it goes.

marv2
03-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Well Marv my idea with using the VCR did NOT work, but I have the backup plan in place. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'll keep my fingers [[and toes...LOL) crossed. Ok, let's hope your idea works Lockhartgary! Thanks

lockhartgary
03-03-2019, 11:44 PM
I'm watching this now [[Temptations Show) and there are numerous points where the video stutters. It's noticeable but not too bad.

marv2
03-03-2019, 11:54 PM
I'm watching this now [[Temptations Show) and there are numerous points where the video stutters. It's noticeable but not too bad.

Enjoy! The last time I saw that show on TV was in 1969!