PDA

View Full Version : A what if question for all my-temptaholics

test

arr&bee
02-25-2019, 06:16 PM
Even otis said that it was a blessing that none of the classic temps were drafted into the service,now here's the question of the day-what would they have done if say[eddie]had been drafted?yes they would found someone to stand in but what if they had hits with this guy on lead,does eddie get his spot back when he returns?

marv2
02-25-2019, 10:00 PM
Even otis said that it was a blessing that none of the classic temps were drafted into the service,now here's the question of the day-what would they have done if say[eddie]had been drafted?yes they would found someone to stand in but what if they had hits with this guy on lead,does eddie get his spot back when he returns?

Yes I believe Eddie would get his spot back and more than likely his replacement would have also remained in place.

Boogiedown
02-25-2019, 10:49 PM
was he wounded?

lockhartgary
02-26-2019, 11:50 AM
As far as Eddie goes, with the tensions he had with the group the question becomes would Eddie WANT TO RETURN TO THE GROUP?

arr&bee
02-27-2019, 02:13 PM
as far as eddie goes, with the tensions he had with the group the question becomes would eddie want to return to the group?whoa,good question!!!

Motown Eddie
03-08-2019, 06:09 AM

Tough question arr&bee. I say that The Tempts would've found another tenor/falsetto vocalist to stand in for Eddie Kendricks if he were to be drafted. He would get his spot back if he were still on good terms with the group [[and he would become a solo act if he wasn't on good terms with them).

Motown Eddie
03-08-2019, 06:17 AM
And speaking of the draft, Miracles member Warren 'Pete' Moore was drafted in the early '60s. Smokey & Co. continued as a quartet and held Pete's place in the group until his return [[also giving him his share of the group's income when he came back).