PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Reynolds dishes Eddie's wang.

test

selbmarsh2000
02-18-2011, 07:00 PM
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011/02/debbie-reynolds-reviews-her-ex.html

jobeterob
02-18-2011, 11:20 PM
She's talking that way in front of her daughter is she?

She's lowlife.

selbmarsh2000
02-18-2011, 11:40 PM
She's talking that way in front of her daughter is she?

She's lowlife.

Did you watch the show?

All she did after they cut from a clip of Carrie's show where she talked about Eddie "consoling" Liz Taylor "with flowers and then his penis" .. they cut back to Debbie and Carrie on Oprah were Debbie made "tiny dick" sign. Carrie laughed her ass off and Oprah and the peeps at the show loved it.

GET OVER IT!!!

jobeterob
02-19-2011, 07:38 PM
No watch show; wouldn't watch her and didn't know what show she was on.

I hope she did it discreetly; it's never great to mock your ex in front of the kids; generally, you look the fool for it. But maybe it was all a joke ~ hope so.

reese
02-20-2011, 10:01 AM
It was a cute little joke, one that I suspect most ex-wives would make about their husbands, true or not. Plus Debbie is an entertainer, so of course, she's playing to the audience as well.

I certainly agree that one shouldn't mock their ex in front of the kids. But again, this was a joke. Plus Carrie Fisher has never refrained from revealing her honest feelings about her dad, which have little to do with her mother. If you get the chance, you should watch her HBO special WISHFUL DRINKING. It is a scream.

Maria
02-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Carrie Fisher is an adult. She is not a little child, Debbie can put her ex down because he was a small p**** and that is meant several different ways. Putting an ex down in front of a "child" is a no no, but what an adult child knows about their parent is different. Just mho!