PDA

View Full Version : Marva's book--Bankhouse Dave...

test

randy_russi
08-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi Dave, my brother ordered two copies of Marva Whitney's book about three weeks
ago directly from the Bankhouse Books website. What would be a typical time frame
to expect the arrival?

Thanks, Randy:)

randy_russi
08-18-2010, 08:37 AM
Has anyone received this book yet? It has been like a month since Tony ordered two
copies on line through Bankhouse Book's website. Paypal posted the amount on his
credit card statement, but no books have yet arrived. Just wondering about the
time frame to expect a package to arrive from Europe to Florida.
Anyone?

phil
08-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Randy, I've also ordered this book and I can't wait !

From the site it'll be AVAILABLE SUMMER 2010

http://www.bankhousebooks.com/books/forthcoming-titles/god-the-devil-and-james-brown.html

http://www.bankhousebooks.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_2_9.jpg

randy_russi
08-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes, but it is already available! That's why I am curious why it is taking so long to receive. I know it is being sent from
the UK, but it should've been sent already I would think.

phil
02-16-2012, 09:15 AM
The last word I heard, the book was to be released in February...

Please Dave, don't forget us ! ;)

bankhousedave
02-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi all. Since a lot has occurred in Marva's life in the last couple of years, Charles and Marva wanted to add some updated material to the book. For this and other more mechanical reasons the original release date was put back. It showed up as available on the website but should have been listed as forthcoming. The summer date range is now realistic. I hope those who have ordered it will bear with us. I promise it will be worth waiting for.

Thanks as always for your support.

DAVE

phil
02-18-2012, 04:10 AM
The summer date range is now realistic. I hope those who have ordered it will bear with us. I promise it will be worth waiting for.
DAVE

Thanks Dave, we'll wait 'till Summer. :cool:

randy_russi
02-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Appreciate the update!