test

TomatoTom123
11-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Been LOVING this one a lot recently!!!!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr2ItWYzbSw

from El's 2010 album Second Chance

RanRan79
11-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah Tom, this was a jam. I was glad that it actually got airplay. And the inclusion of one of my favorite singers of all time Faith Evans doesn't hurt.;)

sansradio
11-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Yes, indeed! This is probably my favorite track from a great comeback album.

McMotown
11-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Hi Tom,
Nice track, not really heard much of El DeBarge solo stuff.:)

TomatoTom123
11-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Oh yeah Tom, this was a jam. I was glad that it actually got airplay. And the inclusion of one of my favorite singers of all time Faith Evans doesn't hurt.;)

Yesss Ran, this sounds like a hit to me. Don't know much about Faith Evans but I love her on this and remember liking what I sampled on iTunes! :)

TomatoTom123
11-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Yes, indeed! This is probably my favorite track from a great comeback album.

Mine too sans!!! I also love "Heaven"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgOzebLnryg

TomatoTom123
11-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Hi Tom,
Nice track, not really heard much of El DeBarge solo stuff.:)

Hi Paul, glad you liked it. I'm just getting into El's solo albums. I liked this track initially but it has really grown on me a lot. :D

RanRan79
11-08-2018, 02:48 AM
Yesss Ran, this sounds like a hit to me. Don't know much about Faith Evans but I love her on this and remember liking what I sampled on iTunes! :)

When you get a chance Tom check Faith out. She has some great stuff, although from my fan perspective her career suffers from lack of consistently high quality material. But all of her albums have some great stuff on it. I always thought if Faith had recorded most of the same stuff Mary J Blige did she'd be on a different level. Nevertheless, I am wild about her voice.

TomatoTom123
11-10-2018, 09:03 PM
I will do RanRan. She did remind me of Mary J Blige actually. Same hip hop-R&B-soul style. Same era I guess too? Anyway I recall really liking The First Lady from what I heard. :)

nativeNY63
06-28-2019, 05:57 PM
I'm afraid Mary J. has left Faith in the proverbial dust! She recently received a much deserved Lifetime Achievement award at the BET19 Awards. She was introduced by Rihanna, no less! Check out the speech, when you got time.

Back on topic - It grew on me too...like an infection, Tomato Tom.