PDA

View Full Version : Don´t compare me with her - backround vocals

test

Fullfillingnessfirstfinale
10-24-2018, 09:19 AM
Hi folks,

I would like to know, which singers are response for the backround on Brenda Holloway´s version of the song. It sounds for me not like the Andantes, so anyone knows which group or singers they were ?
Thanks for the info and your replies.

BriNicSupremes
01-15-2019, 06:19 AM
Its the Supremes ....I can hear all 3 throughout the song.

Fullfillingnessfirstfinale
01-15-2019, 09:53 AM
Thank you very much, I have no good ears, but when I compare the backround singers from Kim´s "ISHBM", that´s the supremes too, the voices sounds a little bit higher as on compare me with her. On "ISHBM" I can clearly her Diana, but on Brenda´s DCMWH I don´t hear her voice, maybe I´m wrong.....

bradsupremes
01-15-2019, 12:50 PM
Thank you very much, I have no good ears, but when I compare the backround singers from Kim´s "ISHBM", that´s the supremes too, the voices sounds a little bit higher as on compare me with her. On "ISHBM" I can clearly her Diana, but on Brenda´s DCMWH I don´t hear her voice, maybe I´m wrong.....

It's the Andantes on both Brenda and Kim's versions. This song was written and cut for the Supremes, but they never recorded vocals on it.

BriNicSupremes
01-17-2019, 12:27 PM
Actually ...I Am wrong ....I've been listening to DCMTH ...listen carefully...its Martha and the Vandellas and the Andantes[[maybe).That there is my FINAL answer

bradsupremes
01-17-2019, 12:40 PM
Actually ...I Am wrong ....I've been listening to DCMTH ...listen carefully...its Martha and the Vandellas and the Andantes[[maybe).That there is my FINAL answer

It's just the Andantes.

nabob
01-19-2019, 02:49 PM
I love people with sharp ears that can hear differences for which I never trained. I envy you all when these discussions come up.