PDA

View Full Version : Scherrie Payne Awarded as Legendary Artist and Cancer Survivor

test

jobeterob
10-22-2018, 11:51 PM
https://www.scherrieandsusayeformersupremes.com/blog-news--events/schreie-payne-performed-solo-and-is-awarded-as-a-legendary-artist-and-cancer-survivor

milven
10-23-2018, 09:50 AM
I did not know that Sherrie had ‘This Is My Life’, which closed her set, in her act. This is a terrific song, which is usually sung by top notch singers like Shirley Bassey. I would love to hear her version. It must be terrific. Does she also sing it when performing with Susaye and Joyce?

thanxal
10-23-2018, 06:25 PM
Good for her. A wonderful artist and well deserved award.

jim aka jtigre99
10-28-2018, 04:49 PM
Scherrie has been overlooked, besides being a phenomenol singer and talented songwriter-her contributions, along with Mary Wilson allowed the Supremes to go on beyond 1973 and offered so much hope to true Supremes fans. As Mary herself stated the trio of Scherrie, Cindy and Mary was perhaps the nicest group and the trio of Mary, Scherrie and Susaye was the most proficient technically and talent wise. I wish her so much success with her endeavors including being a playwright. All good things deserve to come her way.