PDA

View Full Version : Is Miss Ross Making a Political Comment?

test

Jaap
10-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Not sure what to make of Ross's latest tweet. As many commenters point out, she seems to make a statement about the Kavanaugh controversy, but it remains rather cryptic [[maybe she is just cleaning the fridge).

PeaceNHarmony
10-05-2018, 12:48 PM
My guess is 'yes', though Diana usually stays away from political comment. Like many of us she may have found this one just to stank to stay away from. Go team Ross!

Jaap
10-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Yes, I think so too. And Tracee is quite vocal, so she might have inspired her mother.

jobeterob
10-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Yes, I think so too. And Tracee is quite vocal, so she might have inspired her mother.

The girls especially could cause this

I’m sure Rhonda and Tracee have noticed a very bad stink from Dr K

marv2
10-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Not sure what to make of Ross's latest tweet. As many commenters point out, she seems to make a statement about the Kavanaugh controversy, but it remains rather cryptic [[maybe she is just cleaning the fridge).

She is losing it! LOL! hehehehehehehehehehe!

marv2
10-05-2018, 08:13 PM
My guess is 'yes', though Diana usually stays away from political comment. Like many of us she may have found this one just to stank to stay away from. Go team Ross!

Nah that's not true. She just went on rampage recently about her sister Rita losing by just 8 votes for Michigan State Representative. LOL!

sansradio
10-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Go, Miss Ross!!! She is, as stated, usually reticent about political statements; this hits all the right notes.

Roberta75
10-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Nah that's not true. She just went on rampage recently about her sister Rita losing by just 8 votes for Michigan State Representative. LOL!

You follow Diane on Twitter as well? Thats so cute. BTW.......your wrong again and fabricating BS again. She didnt go on a rampage she pointed out how important it is to vote and how EVERY vote should count and was real supportive of her sister Rita. She also thank everyone for supporting her sister.

FYI......heres the definintion of rampage.
rampageSee more synonyms for rampage on Thesaurus.com [[https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/rampage)noun

violent or excited behavior that is reckless, uncontrolled, or destructive.
a state of violent anger or agitation:

midnightman
10-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Sounds like it...

Fun fact: another thing Diana and Berry had against each other was their political affiliations though both of them managed to keep it from public view. Berry was more a contrarian than Diana, I think...

THEN AGAIN, a tweet like this can be interpreted in so many different ways. It's either a political statement [[which it definitely could be) or a life statement. But anyone who doesn't know what she means is as dense as they claim Diana is and she's not dense, honey lmao

RanRan79
10-06-2018, 03:22 PM
For the record, Miss Ross can afford to throw food out if she suspects it bad. I aint there right now but I do remember what that used to be like.:cool: Sometimes I have to do a smell check to see if it's okay to keep or if I have to throw it out and spend some money on some more and I know millions of others have to do it too. But of course Ernestine's daughter aint talking about no damn rotten food. We know who she means.

Roberta75
10-06-2018, 03:37 PM
For the record, Miss Ross can afford to throw food out if she suspects it bad. I aint there right now but I do remember what that used to be like.:cool: Sometimes I have to do a smell check to see if it's okay to keep or if I have to throw it out and spend some money on some more and I know millions of others have to do it too. But of course Ernestine's daughter aint talking about no damn rotten food. We know who she means.

Yep......she means Kavanaugh the sex abuser.

TheMotownManiac
10-06-2018, 04:34 PM
You follow Diane on Twitter as well? Thats so cute. BTW.......your wrong again and fabricating BS again. She didnt go on a rampage she pointed out how important it is to vote and how EVERY vote should count and was real supportive of her sister Rita. She also thank everyone for supporting her sister.

FYI......heres the definintion of rampage.
rampage

See more synonyms for rampage on Thesaurus.com [[https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/rampage)noun

violent or excited behavior that is reckless, uncontrolled, or destructive.
a state of violent anger or agitation:

A lie don’t care who tell it! The spin he puts on stuff is enough to get him an executive position at FOXNews.

LOL@Rampage info. He should know what it means - he’s been on one since RTL

Although at first I thought she was responding to Mary’s latest talk of a reunion with Diana. She prolly still has the odiferous melange of La Mare stuck in her craw from The Motown Musical and is just letting us know by throwing it out there will be no reunion.

midnightman
10-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Looking at the tweet now, she might be just giving advice on life. Like if you don't like that smell, throw whatever's funky around you out. I mean it can be interpreted in many ways. That's why I like this tweet. Diana got words for your a$$ haha

jobeterob
10-06-2018, 11:32 PM
I never for a moment thought this had anything to do with Mary Wilson - I think Mary is so totally irrelevant to her that she doesn’t even think of her; she went out as old food 17 years ago

Ross is about family grandchildren and today and Tomorrow and some politics