PDA

View Full Version : Fred Saxon RIP

test

ralpht
09-28-2018, 11:13 AM
It is with great sadness that I bring the sad news of Fred's passing. He died last night of an apparent heart attack. Fred was an extremely talented musician, record producer and TV personality. He had a sense of humor that was hard to match. We were very close friends[[more like brothers) for 74 years. Rest in peace Fred E Boy, I will miss you.

bradburger
09-28-2018, 12:20 PM
Ralph,

I'm very sorry to hear of the death of your great friend Fred Saxon.

Thanks to you, we were able to get to know a little bit more about his talents via this forum and your videos that you posted on YouTube.

I believe he also had a channel on there too, which I will look at again.

Cheers

Paul

MIKEW-UK
09-28-2018, 02:13 PM
Ralph,

I know that this is a huge blow. I know you were extremely close over so many years. My commiserations. Kind Regards Mike

robb_k
09-28-2018, 07:28 PM
It is with great sadness that I bring the sad news of Fred's passing. He died last night of an apparent heart attack. Fred was an extremely talented musician, record producer and TV personality. He had a sense of humor that was hard to match. We were very close friends[[more like brothers) for 74 years. Rest in peace Fred E Boy, I will miss you.
Sorry to hear that, Ralph. I know what it feels like to lose a good friend.

Roberta75
09-28-2018, 09:21 PM

My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you dear Ralph. Rejoice in Heaven Fred Saxon.

marv2
09-28-2018, 11:46 PM
I am sorry Ralph. Rest in peace Fred and thanks man.

Marv

thanxal
10-02-2018, 02:46 PM
May he Rest in Peace.