luke
09-23-2018, 04:07 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAL1ACfheRg

BigAl
09-23-2018, 04:38 PM
Bizarre, to say the least!

marv2
09-23-2018, 07:50 PM
I don't know what to say,but it's good they're getting work.

lakeside
09-23-2018, 08:14 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Northernteahouse

https://www.thenorthernteahouse.com/about

WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance
09-24-2018, 01:18 AM
One thing I don't like about the commercial is that weird overlapping kind of thing where one of the ladies speaks a line, then, it's like there was a gap in dialogue or maybe someone flubbed a line, so you get the ending of that part and then other speaking scene overlaps the previous one, and so on. I've noticed that a lot lately even on network interview shows. It just ends up looking like bad editing.

Nitpicking, I know...

ivyfield
09-24-2018, 10:12 PM
Guys, let me explain. This was arranged by their manager, my friend and associate Eric Iversen. It's specifically for his partners' family who own two tea establishments in Alaska. It's just a bit of promotional fun for their company. The ladies all do drink tea btw, Scherrie's favourite is British PG Tips which I always take over to her to keep her stock replenished. Just getting ready to go back to LA and finish the vocal sessions for our new album SUPREMELY YOURS II which after a long delay [[due entirely to my health which is now much improved) is now firmly back on track. There'll be an EP before the end of the year with the full album out in January as CD/download/stream. There's a couple of promo clips on YouTube but I'll also update here, too.14657

marybrewster
09-25-2018, 12:03 AM
It was cute. But can I be honest? I cringed a little when Scherrie and Susaye were introducing themselves. Of course Joyce goes on to introduce herself, but there's no mention of Dawn. I guess I wish these lovely, talented ladies could come up with a cohesive group name, something that rolls off the tongue better than "Scherrie and Susaye Formerly of the Supremes". It's like Joyce is there for window dressing. Couldn't they go by Supreme Dawn?

lakeside
09-25-2018, 10:29 AM
I think 'Supreme Voices' sounds nice and still keeps the 'Supremes' in the name. I think it describes their voices....Supremely.

Boogiedown
09-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Watching this little promo it's so unlikely it has me grinning from ear to ear.
Imagine the Supremes sipping tea in Alaska! Lol!
Good for them to do this ! Life is not always meant to be so damn serious.

09-25-2018, 03:35 PM
Watching this little promo it's so unlikely it has me grinning from ear to ear.
Imagine the Supremes sipping tea in Alaska! Lol!
Good for them to do this ! Life is not always meant to be so damn serious.

Read your post...you made me look at it differently. Reminded me of how my brother once told me to stop being taking everything so seriously!!! I like your view of it and you're right- it's was something done for fun and let it be!

Boogiedown
09-26-2018, 01:26 PM
😎

Ya, why not?
That's what friends are for, right?
They probably did it pro bono too.

09-28-2018, 04:26 AM

Ya, why not?
That's what friends are for, right?
They probably did it pro bono too.

It's funny how you'll have a hard opinion about something or other and someone comes along and just Whammo! They make you take a second look and see things in a new light- You definitely brought out the fun in all of this! [[and they look pretty dang good as well!)

Yes, that is what friends are for! Thanks, bro!:D

Boogiedown
09-29-2018, 03:12 PM
It's funny how you'll have a hard opinion about something or other and someone comes along and just Whammo! They make you take a second look and see things in a new light- You definitely brought out the fun in all of this! [[and they look pretty dang good as well!)
:cool:

Yes, that is what friends are for! Thanks, bro!:D

drop by for some crumpets and tea! some time!

09-29-2018, 04:58 PM
drop by for some crumpets and tea! some time!

I shall! As long as the tea is from the Northern Tea House!