PDA

View Full Version : AIN'T TOO PROUD Los Angeles opening night speech & arrivals - August 24, 2018

test

marv2
09-17-2018, 10:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0vatF7E_y4

motony
09-19-2018, 02:12 PM
my brother Randy standing next to Thelma Houston. He actually accompanied Claudette Robinson on the Red Carpet.

marv2
09-20-2018, 06:18 PM
my brother Randy standing next to Thelma Houston. He actually accompanied Claudette Robinson on the Red Carpet.

Oh that is great Motony. I wished I could have been there.

rrussi
09-23-2018, 07:58 AM
Oh that is great Motony. I wished I could have been there.
It was an amazing event. There was a group of ten of us that met for dinner--Claudette Robinson, Mary Wilson and her friend Margie, Barbara & Rosa Hawkins, of the Dixie Cups and their cousin, who lives in Inglewood, Beverly, me & Dee Dee Kenniebrew of the Crystals, and Thelma Houston. The play was wonderful and so was the after-party Otis invited us to. I saw so many people like Berry Gordy, Robert Gordy, Brenda Holloway, Iris Gordy, Shelly Berger, and a lot of newer entertainers, like John Legend. The party was amazing.

marv2
09-23-2018, 10:09 AM
It was an amazing event. There was a group of ten of us that met for dinner--Claudette Robinson, Mary Wilson and her friend Margie, Barbara & Rosa Hawkins, of the Dixie Cups and their cousin, who lives in Inglewood, Beverly, me & Dee Dee Kenniebrew of the Crystals, and Thelma Houston. The play was wonderful and so was the after-party Otis invited us to. I saw so many people like Berry Gordy, Robert Gordy, Brenda Holloway, Iris Gordy, Shelly Berger, and a lot of newer entertainers, like John Legend. The party was amazing.

Sounds like a winner to me! Thanks rrussi!