PDA

View Full Version : Please keep Diana Ross in your prayers. She has just revealed she suffers from...

test

marv2
09-04-2018, 08:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL8bxrYrFOg

carlo
09-05-2018, 08:10 AM
What is the source of these quotes? There are no recent interviews or tweets containing these supposed quotes, therefore I am sorry to say that this is a fake video.

luckyluckyme
09-05-2018, 11:26 AM
The same YouTube sight has also previously posted this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3eMfHdH-Wo

milven
09-05-2018, 11:42 AM
What is the source of these quotes? There are no recent interviews or tweets containing these supposed quotes, therefore I am sorry to say that this is a fake video.

Carlo, if you check the other videos posted by Solid Entertainment News, you will notice that they are fake, or based on nothing. The guy posts them there probably is desperate for attention and posts these videos for clicks.

Then there are those who take them and post them on Facebook or here and there go the rumors..

jobucats
09-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Due to past experiences with clicking on this YouTuber's outrageous titles to get folk to click on to view a video that basically says nothing, I have learned not to provide him/her with the clicks he/she is looking for. I recognized the wording of this particular posting and did not click to view it. I guess I'll never know why I should be praying for Diana....darn.

Bluebrock
09-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Due to past experiences with clicking on this YouTuber's outrageous titles to get folk to click on to view a video that basically says nothing, I have learned not to provide him/her with the clicks he/she is looking for. I recognized the wording of this particular posting and did not click to view it. I guess I'll never know why I should be praying for Diana....darn.
I haven't clicked on this either and have no intention of doing so. Just ignore it everyone and move on.

jobeterob
09-05-2018, 03:10 PM
I haven't clicked on this either and have no intention of doing so. Just ignore it everyone and move on.

I heard she won $250 million more in the powerball lottery and there are prayers from some people for a cut or they’ll say bad things about her online

Boogiedown
09-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Please keep Diana Ross in your prayers.
She just revealed she suffers from lack of prayers.

snakepit
09-05-2018, 06:05 PM
She just revealed she suffers from ridiculous posts on Soulful Detroit Forums.

144man
09-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Fake news is bad enough, but fake prayers is just too much...

RanRan79
09-05-2018, 07:16 PM
She just revealed she has a love hangover.

marv2
09-07-2018, 02:07 PM

This is really not news if you read "Dreamgirl, My Life As A Supreme" LOL!!!!

144man
09-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Please keep Diana Ross in your prayers because she's "going down for the third time".

marv2
09-07-2018, 07:03 PM
please keep diana ross in your prayers because she's "going down for the third time".

stop! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captainjames
09-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Thank you Diana for all your contributions and rising above all the so call MBBDARC criticism. Thank you for your contributions to Motown, the Supremes and THE SS in Detroit. Love you Black.

Roberta75
09-07-2018, 07:58 PM

One of the best fantasy novel ever written about the music biz.

captainjames
09-07-2018, 08:02 PM

Fantasy is being too nice !!!

Roberta75
09-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Fantasy is being too nice !!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL True Captain.

Bluebrock
09-08-2018, 02:53 AM
I am ashamed to say i read this badly written garbage at the time, but quickly threw it away with all the other trash.

TheMotownManiac
09-08-2018, 02:18 PM
I thought it was mostly all true back in the day. I knew the truth about Motown 25 from Cindy, so Mary’s recounting of that and get a Supreme days I wrote off more as POV than out and out fabrication. It was when I spoke to Mary about it and saw her on TV in tears in a quandary whybDiana was unhappy with her that I realized her duplicity sociopathic bent. In many ways, the person described in her book is Mary and not Diana.

Roberta75
09-08-2018, 03:33 PM
The same YouTube sight has also previously posted this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3eMfHdH-Wo

Hes the Donald Trump of Soulful Detroit. Like Trump he posts wacky videos like the one about Diana in a deep depression and the one from that nutjob CD Mitchell. Just like Trump quotes the National Inquirer and feeds his illiterate base bulls*it and lies thats exactly what Marv does in this here forum. He spreads lies and BS about a woman, Diana Ross that hes clearly obsessed with. Thank God most here know his game and tricks and dont believe a word he posts.

TheMotownManiac
09-08-2018, 05:25 PM
I’ve decided to give Dreamgirl and Supreme Faith another read. It’s been a long time and I reacted to it strongly because so much of it was contrary to what Cindy told me and what I witnessed with JMC forward. The main thrust was how Mary was constantly being hurt by Diana whom she loved so much. Personally, I’ve never heard her speak of Diana wistfully or with any kind of melancholy- she doesn’t diss her much, but love? Uh uh. Cindy said point blank there was no sisterly love between the two of them that she ever witnessed and Mary never, ever spoke well of her from day one. It was always a power play that she got caught up in. So, I knew all of this way before the book came out and was wondering at the shameless rewrite of her feelings toward Diana. To be fair, Mary tries to keep it way above board for the gen pop but get her talking after a bottle of Dom is drying up and she loosens up about it some. That’s why I wasn’t too surprised when so many things in the book proved to be untrue - the internet exposed her lack of veracity.

Maybe i’ll Feel differently about them this time around.

RanRan79
09-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Please keep Diana Ross in your prayers because she's "going down for the third time".

Ha!!!

Please keep Diana Ross in your prayers because she suffers from being touched in the morning.

RanRan79
09-08-2018, 07:36 PM
I am ashamed to say i read this badly written garbage at the time, but quickly threw it away with all the other trash.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Both of Mary's books are on my list of favorite books of all time. I found them both to be very well written and engrossing. While it's obvious Mary exaggerated some stuff and flat out lied about other stuff, I still think her book is the foremost authority on the Supremes pre-"Where Did Our Love Go" history, which aside from the lie about the "no hit Supremes" title [[and now I see Otis is claiming that the Tempts were also being called the "no hit Temptations", even though Mary has admitted she made it up) seems to be the part of the book with the least debunkable points.

There are multiple sides to every story. Mary saw it one way, Flo saw it another, and Diana still another. We're not going to pretend that Diana was a saint. Her nasty attitude and childish shenanigans are well documented among former Motowners and even some non Motowners. Nor were her singing partners saints either. I'm certain that each lady's account of those years together will contain truth and also contain memories that are biased in the favor of the person telling the story. That does not make one woman's story "trash" over any of the others. It makes them human.

milven
09-09-2018, 01:10 PM

Hmmm. It has been quite a while since I read Mary’s book, but I don’t recall Mary saying that Diana suffers from a lack of prayers. I still have the book. Can you refer me to the chapter that she mentions suffering from lack of prayers?

Boogiedown
09-09-2018, 03:30 PM
There are multiple sides to every story. Mary saw it one way, Flo saw it another, and Diana still another. .

Not to leave out another version: yours!! lol!